Meeting his parents

I was in the Living room walking back and forth wearing the dress mom gave me. I heard a honk."it's time" I said.

I went to johnny's car"nervous?" He said while I was getting into the car."nope perfectly fine" I said sarcastically."don't be nervous there really nice especially my mom". I didn't say anything I was to scared to say anything.

We got there and my heart was beating so fast my hands were shaking."calm down it's going to be fine if they don't like you who cares I'm still going to be with you" he gave me and hug and that made me calm down. Went inside and we saw them sitting at a table."Mom, dad this is my girlfriend, Delilah".

His mom and dad smiled."nice to meet you Delilah" they both said. I sat next to Johnny with his mom in front of me."nice to meet you to mrs and mr Lawrence" I said calmly. We ordered our food and me and Johnny's parents got along SO well. We had a lot of things in common. That's kinda weird.

For me being 17 and then being in there 30's. Johnny's mom lived in receda when she was young to.

Me and Johnny we're leaving and the last thing Johnny's parents said to me was."delilah, we would love to have you in our family, or as your mother in law "she loves me!" I chuckled "thank you so much mrs and mr Lawrence". They nodded and me and Johnny walked out."they love you!" Johnny said. I smiled they did indeed.

__

I was now at golf-n-stuff with Ali and Barbra."So I heard you met Johnny's parents today" Ali said "how'd it go?" Barbra asked."they told me that they would love for me and Johnny to get married one day". We all laughed and had more fun.

_____________________________

Sorry this is short but the plans I wanted to do is going to be in a the next chapter😌. It's almost going to end to probably like 3 more chapters left.