I forgive you

It was the next day. The last bell rang and I stood by locker because I remembered that I was going to meet up with him."Princess" I smiled as I turned around I hugged Johnny."I missed you" johnny said in my ear "I missed you too" I said whispering back.

"Awww" Barbra said "the two loves birds are in love again" Ali said "we'll leave you to alone" they said leaving.

"I want to take you somewhere"Johnny said "let's go then" me and Johnny went into his car. I thought we were going to the beach where he always takes me, but this time he took me somewhere different."This is where me and the boys would go when we wanted a spot for our self's. Just us" I gave him a confused look "you went to the Woods. Out of any place the woods*laughs*your crazy" he huffed "no princess somewhere in the woods".

We got out the car and he took my Hand and interlocked our fingers. We walked all the way until we saw a bunch of vines. Johnny moves the vines and I saw a beautiful waterfall with flowers and rocks around it."it's beautiful" I said" just like-" I smiled because he says this all the time when I say "it's beautiful"."Ah! Don't even say just like you you say that too much" when I said "just like you" I said it in a manly voice, I voice I thought sounded like him.

He laughed. I would laugh to, I sounded ridiculous." Wanna go for a swim?" Johnny said while taking his shirt of "I don't have a swim suit" I said whining "doesn't matter unless you want to go skinny dipping?.." I looked at him like he was crazy "I would rather not" I said sitting on a big rock."fine! No swimming".

"You know Daniel's scared of you" I said "I knew that the day I laid my eyes on him" I laughed "can you not hurt him anymore.." I said looking down "my sansei said we can't lay a finger in him until the big tournaments Thats happening".

"When is that?" I asked him "December 16" Johnny said looking at me. My eyes widened "three days after my birthday" Johnny smiled by him smiling made me smile.

__

Johnny dropped me off at my apartment so I kissed him goodbye "see you tomorrow" I nodded and went to the apartment."Mom I'm home" I saw Daniel and mom eating "we got pizza came 5 minutes before you got here" Daniel said stuffing his mouth with pizza."Not hungry" I said put my sweater on the couch "are you sure because I don't want you coming to me saying ma I'm hungry".

I chuckled "I'm sure I'm not hungry" I sat on the couch "who were you with?" Daniel asked me "jo-Jocelyn I girl from my math class" I almost forgot that Daniel hated Johnny's guts and if I said Johnny instead of that random name he would've hated me.