First day of school

Today was our first day of school which meant I'm going to see Johnny. I knew he was going to make fun of me of what happened yesterday. But mostly Daniel he's going to mane fun of.
I wore a black shirt with jeans and thin gray sweater. Daniel dichted me so I had to walk. While I was walking to school I heard someone say "princess". I turned around and of course saw Johnny with his friends.

"Need a ride?" Johnny said while driving the same speed I was walking."no Im good walking thanks" I said not making eye contact with him or his friends."are your sure?" I looked at him for a while not to long tho . I didn't want to walked it was a long walk there."fine" he stopped and and unlocked the door so I could get in.

"Hey I never got your name"he said talking to me but keeping his eyes on the road. "And your never getting it" one of the boys tried not to laugh when I said that."I'm going to figure out sooner or later" we pulled up to the parking lot."At least not from me" I said as I hopped out the car with Barbra and Ali staring at me.

"What were you doing with them?" Ali said "Daniel ditched me so I used him for a ride" Barbra looked relieved like I liked him for something. "I knew you wouldn't hang out with them" we laughed and walked to class. I didn't see Daniel yet maybe he went to class early.

__

The last bell how I love the sound of that. We finally left school. And since it was the first day there was no homework. Ali invited me to hangout with them at golf-n-stuff. Of course I said yes, I had nothing else to do anyways. After school we went straight to golf-n-stuff. Daniel was with mr.maiygi doing who knows what.

When we got there of course Johnny was their. He's everywhere. Everywhere I am he's there too. It's like he's following me. "Let's go play some games!" Sarah said. We all went to play games and I saw Johnny staring at me. We went to the other side of the arcade. I told the girls I was going to the bathroom,but I hid behind one of the games to see if Johnny and his goons were following me or not.

And I was right when we left 2 minutes later they went the same way we went. That was weird but I went back to the girls so I wouldn't looks suspicious."hey were just going to go to my house if you want to come?" I wanted to go but I knew my mom was going to be mad "no my mom actually wants me home" They all "awed" when they heard that. But they gave me a ride home.

__
I went home and saw Daniel doing karate but didn't say anything about it. I went straight to bed after that. But this time I didn't feel nervous I felt safe.