Birthday part 2

I saw a bunch of presents and a big cake. I went up to Johnny and kissed him."I thought you forgot my birthday" I said "how would I forget your birthday?" I smiled and said hi to everyone else.

We all danced and sang. I was having the time of my life. I never wanted this to stop."Delilah let's open presents" I nodded and Ali took my hand as she took me to the big table with presents on it.

Everyone watched me as I opened the presents.
I saw Johnny just staring at me with a smile. I gave him a smile back.

After the presents we cut the cake."happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear delilah happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang at the same time.

I cut the cake. And everyone took a piece. It was a strawberry cake. My favorite cake. There was a extra piece and Johnny smashed it in my face. I took some cake off my face and put it in his.

We played a bunch of games. And it was super fun.

"Before the party ends we have one more surprise for you" Ali said talking my hand and sitting me in a chair. Johnny came out with flowers." Delilah LaRusso will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I put my hand over my mouth."Yes!" I said he hugged and kissed me. This was the best day ever.

"She said yes!!" Johnny said screaming. Everyone clapped and shouted.

__

I was now at mr. maiygis house. We just talking until Daniel said"oh mr. maiygi we have to go our mom was going to make a surprise cake for us"."understand". "Before go, number 2 present"."oh no mr. maiygi that's fine" I said.

"No pick" he said pointing at the four cars he had in the front of his house."oh no" Daniel said."hurt old mans feelings" he said. I loved the blue car me and Daniel already had our drivers license. Mr maiygi gave us the keys and we left in our new cars.

__

Mom surprised us with her cake. And we started talking."So how was your surprise party?" Mom said "what surprise party" Daniel said confused"umm...Ali made me a surprise party" Daniel lifted his eye brows. He doesn't do big party's. Or party's in general.

__

The tournament is in 2 days. Daniel and Johnny have been busy all day. Ali and Barbra started volleyball again. And Sarah signed up for cheer. I have been going home everyday and hanging out by myself. It's been so boring. But after the tournament I'll be hanging out with Ali and Barbra. And Johnny.

That I can now say my boyfriend. But Daniel still doesn't know about us. Which is pretty bad.

"Hey Daniel can I talk to you?" I said "uhh yeah" he said sitting down."imdatingjohnny" I said super fast."I know". I was confused"who told you?" He got up and walked out the door"Ali!" He said. Of course she did.