Meet your mom

After rounds of Johnny and Daniel fighting it finally came to the last round. I was nervous. They were tied. Daniel And Johnny Bowed to the referee and each other, well except Johnny. Daniel started to lift his leg up to his chest and his arms up high.

"What is he doing?" I asked me. Maiygi who was standing next to me."just watch" he said keeping his eyes in Daniel.

Once the referee blew his whistle Johnny tried to punch Daniel, but Daniel kicked him in the face before he did. Daniel automatically won the tournament. Everyone cheered for him. I went to Johnny to see how he was doing."hey you ok?" I said looking at him in the eyes."Yeah I'm fine" he said smiling.

They were going to give Daniel the trophy but Johnny took it and gave it to Daniel himself."Your alright LaRusso" Johnny said handing over the trophy to Daniel."thanks"Daniel said having the biggest smile on his face.

I was with Johnny and his friends but I wasn't talking to bobby. But then Johnny sansei came."Your off the team!" He said "what! That's not fair I got second place!" He said grabbing my hand and put me behind his back."second place is for losers!" He said grabbing Johnny's second place trophy and breaking it in half.

"I did my best ok!" His sansei or now just mr. kreese grabbed his neck and started chocking him. But mr. maiygi came to save the day.

__

I was with Johnny and mom, Daniel, mr. magi, and Ali went to a a restaurant."do you want to go eat?" Johnny said." We could always go to a restaurant with my mom and Ali and Daniel and mr. maiygi" I said."like meet your mom?" I could tell me looked nervous."yes but my mom is not like yours she likes everybody she meets".

Johnny nodded and we went to the restaurant they were at. "Hey mom umm...this is my boyfriend, Johnny" I said holding Johnny's hand."well nice to meet you johnny, take a seat." Mom said. Me and Johnny smiled knowing that my mom likes him.

Johnny and Daniel were talking the whole time. I'm glad that they were getting along.

__

I was leaving with Johnny when he said something." I was going to ask you earlier if you wanted to come with me to meet my parents" I was in shock. His parents are all fancy and I'm not like them what if they don't like me."Yeah" I said "good we're having a breakfast so I'll pick you up in the moring?" He asked and I nodded.

He dropped me off at the apartment and left when he saw me get inside. I love how protective he is.

"Mom!!" I said calling her name."what?" She asked."I'm meeting Johnny's parents tomorrow morning and I have nothing to wear" my mom was so happy when she heard that."here" she said as she gave me a casual dress but it was really nice."thank you" I said stilling looking at it."I wore that on me and you dad's first date". I smiled.

I'm going to meet Johnny Lawrence's parents.