𝟶𝟹𝟽. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

It was obvious that when you and Tom first met it wasn't love at first sight.You and Tom talked and became bestfriends before you both gained feelings and eventually Tom asked you to be his girlfriend. Tom knew you were never the type to just give yourself to a guy without even knowing them.So it was definitely hard for him to get you to open up.You guys tried to keep your relationship private but the fans found out but they knew to respect your privacy.

"So Tom what was it like when you first met Y/n was it love at first sight"The interviewer asked as Tom just laughed remembering how you acted when you guys first met.

"It definitely was not love at first sight actually.Y/n was a feisty woman"Tom said as he looked at the interviewer than the audience

"Well could you have us an example?"the interviewer asked as Tom laughed once again

"Well I asked for her number only for her to look away and say no I remember saying "ohhh feisty I like it" which actually made her laugh"Tom said as the audience burst into laughter at how he failed to get your number the first time.Tom would also never forget about the time he failed to get your number as neither would you.It was a great memory you both would share for the rest of your lives.