𝟶𝟸𝟿. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

Two bestfriends that played eachothers love interest for eight movies was something you never thought you would do with your bestfriend Tom.It was obvious you gained feelings for Tom over the years but for Tom he was good at hiding his feelings for you that's why you never confessed.Tom was at an interview for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 when you were brought up.

"So Tom could you explain Draco and Anastasia's relationship?"the interviewer asked as Tom smiled as he started explaining

"Of course well Draco was obviously broken so when Anastasia came into the picture everything changed.Draco finally realized what love was and when they got together Draco became very overprotective over her.He would make sure nobody hurt her and if somebody did he would hurt them.Draco was always scared Anastasia would leave him for someone better so he made sure he kept her close.Just like I am with Y/n"Tom explained as he smiled thinking about you not knowing you were in the other room wishing that what Draco and Anastasia have,you and Tom had.But what you and Tom didn't realize was you two still had a future but that future was a future you two would share together.