𝟶𝟸𝟹. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

Not many people knew about your modeling career.Only because you were afraid they would judge you.When you were younger everyone bullied you because of your body.This motivated you to lose weight and start and career for yourself and that was modeling.You were already famous because of your movie but modeling was something new.A few months passed and your modeling career took off, everyone wanted you to model for their brand.But Tom your bestfriend still didn't know until he was talking with his friend Daniel.

"Tom did you hear about Y/n and her modeling career?"Daniel asked as he sounded happy,happy that his best friend was doing something like modeling.

"What,what are you talking about?"Tom asked confused at to what Daniel said

"Are you living under a rock she's your bestfriend look"Daniel said as he pulled out his phone going on Instagram.Daniel went to Victoria Secret's Instagram and there you were the very first post.Daniel gave his phone to Tom.When Tom saw the phone his eyes went wide as his cheeks turned a shade of pink.Tom always liked you but was scared to tell you.Tom gave Daniel his phone back wiping his mouth trying to play it if as if he wasn't smiling about you.

"I know you like her"Daniel said with a smirk

Tom looked down and slowly nodded as now Daniel was the very first person that knew about his crush on you.