𝟶𝟹𝟺. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

Every weekend you and Tom would go to a restaurant with your friends just to hang out and catch up on business.The restaurant employees were very nice and knew who you guys were,you all we practically friends.But today there was a new employee,but not just any employee an employee who had a crush on Tom her name was Valerie.As you and Tom sat on the seat waiting for a waitress to came take your order Tom put his hand around you something he always does so it's not nothing new.Valerie came over ready to take our orders when her face completely changed.

"Oh my god are you Tom Felton?"Valerie asked with excitement in her voice.You rolled your eyes as you could tell she wasn't very nice just by the look ok her face.

"Yes I am who are you?"Tom asked as he looked at Valerie in confusion

"I'm Valerie I'm here to take you orders"she said as she looked around the whole table but when her eyes landed on you,you could see the disgusted look she had on her face.Valerie took everyone's orders except yours.

"You didn't take my order"You said with a little anger in your voice.Valerie looked at you and rolled her eyes

"Of course I didn't,why would I take your order, your ugly and Tom deserves better someone like me pretty unlike you"Valerie said with a smirk on her face,just as you were about to say something Tom interrupted.

"Listen here Valerie you don't get to come here and talk shit about my girlfriend,she is much better than you and much more prettier so how about you go before I tell your boss how rude you are to your customers"Tom said in anger as Valerie ran off crying.

You smiled and everyone laughed at Valerie at how stupid she was to believe Tom would choose her.The night couldn't have gone better when the boss came and said Valerie was fired