𝟶𝟷𝟿. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

The famous model and actor everybody wanted to be with.The girl who had the perfect body,the most gorgeous smile anybody has ever seen.The most perfect eyes everything about this girl drove everybody crazy.But what drove them to the edge was that you were single well at least not anymore.Tom has always had a crush on you ever since he was a kid not knowing you did too.When Tom was filming his movie with you he couldn't help but be nervous around you.He didn't want to make a fool out of himself.It's been 2 years since that movie was filmed and released and it's been one year since you and Tom got together.Tom was at an interview when he got asked a question about your guys one year anniversary and what it's like dating you.

"So Tom I heard it's yours and Y/n's anniversary what's that like and what's it's like dating the famous Y/n"Tom laughed

"Well what can I say I won her over"Tom said as a huge grin came on his as he threw his hands up leaving the crowd to cheer.

"I'm just kidding it's amazing I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend she means the world to me I wouldn't do anything to hurt her she is my most prized possession I can't lose her because if I do I'll lose myself"Tom said as he smiled thinking about the last year he spent with you,the amazing memories you two shared.

Little did Tom know you were at home watching him from the tv screen wishing you could run out and kiss for the amazing words that were said.