The Amazing Bobinsky

CORALINE POV:
We unlock the cabinet and look around, in it there is ANOTHER key! Just great! I turn to Wybie who looks just as thrilled as me.

"At least this one has something written on it." Wybie points out. I hold it closer, reading the text.

'Mr.B's key to the door and roof'

Wybie and I share a look. We turn around and start walking for the front door. Wybie grabs my hand as we exit the house, going to the other Mr. B's part of the house.

I get to the door and unlock it, it flipping around and knocking us in again. I look around, looking for the other Mr.B.

Wybie looks around, clearly not been in here before. He goes towards the popcorn machine- chicken-thing, and I pull him away.

"Stear clear of the cotton candy cannons too, they'll all go off." He nods and we walk around the cannons. 

"Helllooo~ Coraline and Wybie!" The other Mr.B smiles at us as we enter the tent. 

"Hello." Wybie gives a timid smile. I roll my eyes and start to look around the tent. 

"What can I help you with, the mice are not preforming until tonight?" I look up at him and see him smiling nicely at us, a bit unsettling but okay. I just shrug and nudge Wybie forward, telling him to answer. Wybie glares at me and then looks at the other Mr.B.

"We just wanted to check on you and the mice, the other Mrs. Jones wanted us to make sure you didn't need any help." He smiles and then Mr.B shrugs and turns away. Wybie glares at me and then we start walking around the tent. I give him a smile and he rolls his eyes. 

I point at a shiny locket, maybe? Wybie shrugs and gestures for me to go to it. I start to and then Mr.B turns back to us. I freeze and turn to him.

"Maybe you two could help me get all the cheese out for the mice's practice." Wybie nods and starts to follow Mr.B. He gives me a worried and scared look. I give him one back and reach down to grab the locket and go to follow the two. 

--one hour later--

"How can these mice have so much cheese?" Wybie whispers at me, obviously annoyed. I shrug and put the cheese I have down. 

The other Mr. Bobinsky tips his hat at us and thanks us. We nod and start to walk out, "Oh, and one more thing, Coraline." I stop and turn to him. "I don't think she sent you two to help me." He glares and starts to walk towards us, which sounds less scary than it is. 

I grab Wybie and pull him out of the tent, trying to get out of here before the other Mr.B turns into rats again. I trip as Wybie starts to pull me along. 

"Cora!!" 

"Go, Wybie!" I yell and kick a rat that was about to jump on me. Wybie grabs my hand again and yanks me off the floor, "Thanks." I say as we start to run again. 

We get out of the apartment and almost fall off the balcony. We run down, tripping, and the rats start running out after us. They destroy the balcony. The rats all come for us and then stop and turn around. They all start going into the forest. 

Okay, creepy. I get up and pull Wybie with me. He smiles sheepishly and then looks at the moon. His face falls completely and I turn around. We're almost out of time.