Lets face her, or more accurately IT

WYBIE POV:

It has been a year... I have been stuck here with the other Coraline and her other mother.

They aren't being that creepy, but I know this is dangerous. I heard Cora's stories about here. She described it perfectly.

This place gave her nightmares... it happens every once and a while, but then again I haven't seen her in years.

I miss Cora. I miss Grandma.

CORALINE POV:

I haven't slept since yesterday... since Mrs. Lovat told me Wybie was gone.

The cat is staring at me. I have been staring at the picture of 'one boring blue boy, in a painfully boring painting', for about an hour.

"Meow." The cat walks to the door.

"We can't go through again." I sigh. Last time I was almost killed...

"Hey." I turn and see Ava.

"Hi." I stare at the door.

"Looks like you haven't slept." She begins to scold.

"I'll go to bed." I trudge up the stairs. I walk into my room, and look at my cracked ceiling. I get in bed, and try to fall asleep.

"Cora!" Turning around, I see Wybie. Wybie with button eyes, with me... I have button eyes. "Where were you? I had to stay with this other Coraline!" He cries out.

"What is going on?"

"You left me to die!" With that he becomes a ghost.

Wybie is there!

I wake up with a start.

I run down my stairs, the cat following, and to the door. I try to open it, and it does.

"You know, she is found this to spite you." The cat tells me.

"I know, but I can not have Wybie hurt."

"Alright." I open the small door and crawl into the world with the beldam.

The cat hides, and I walk through the house.

"Wybie, you do understand that you wanting to go back won't let you right?" I turn to see Wybie nodding.

"Let him go." I flare.