Halloween

Somehow my health condition has a connection with my wifi connection.Each time both go down at a time.I had sore throat.Right now I get my voice back...well...almost also wifi connection too...

Today is my Birthday..I am publishing this as birthday special and halloween special.

This chapter comes out not so good but I will improve it later.Too sleepy na...

18 years of Forth & Beam :

Since that cola incident something stirred up inside Forth's heart.Since then Forth feels to be a bit near Beam I mean he was near Beam all the time but that awareness was not there - now his eyes search for Beam....all.the.time.

It's magical...and creepy too..Come on!!!Why not!!!

Ok let's demonstrate.

Just close your eyes and imagine lunch time canteen crowd.

I hope you all can...

Students,foods,noise and noise..big line in front of stalls...Everyone is chatting,hustle and bustle like fish market.

Now you are in a corner watching everything and you know Beam's feature soooo well...Imagine imagine

Now find Beam within a minute.

Can you?

I am sure you can't but........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I can.

So that's creepy (proved)

Whenever I think of him he is in front of me..He is everywhere.

And can you believe!!!!For the first time I discover his room is in front of mine...I mean..I mean..I knew always..I..I...ugh crap...

(Breath in breath out)

Well I knew but... Ummm never cared before but now I am stalking that guy..He is so cute while studying and chewing that pencil.

Damn!!That pencil is lucky!

Wait what!!!What I am thinking!!!

I think I need to pour water on my head...cold water...may be that will help me to function properly.

He was about to go to bathroom then suddenly turn to take a peek at that beautiful boy....who looks serene like ocean breeze...

***

Their arrangement has been settled.Well settled by Phana and Park's group discussion.

If you are thinking they are somehow collaborating in some official stuff or uhummm..marriage of sons then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dream on.

The formats are simple.Forth,Beam,Saint and well Phukong!!

(Author is scratching her head because she is confused too)

Place - Lam's house,Kit's house.

*healthy foods must be provided

*No phones,no games

*No gossiping

*Only work

And * no sitting side by side.There must be decent gaps.

(* special terms)

Are you confused?Well this happened -

"I tell you Lam my son can manage.Biology is related to body right?No big deal..He will only imagine it as a punch bag and... bang and... boom...he will pass."