A New phase

A short update...
❤️~

5 years of Forth & Beam:

"I tell you this kindergarten is not up to the mark.I even asked some doctors and nurses from my department.Let's try another.I even brought some brochures."

"Seriously!!! this kindergarten is the best in Bangkok.I checked reviews on website.Are you blind?Our hospital is one street away.It will be easy to pick up."

"Then tell those Suthapong's to choose another.If Beam raises up with bad boys he will be a brat in future I am warning you."

Kit picks up his phone..

"Hello,Lam...Did you choose Kindergarten for Forth?"

"................"

"Pinch pinch...I choose the same.I was worried you will choose that kindergarten near Park's office.If you choose another I would surely drag you from that.

Hahahaha....."

Phana gaped.

He was about to save his son from monster but Kitty sent invitation to monster to devour his son.

'I can't sit without doing anything'.Pha decides to try his last option.

***

"Uhmmm...Suthapong,Phana speaking..I will be direct.Your son shouldn't be near mine within a mile so admit him to the kindergarten near your office.."

"About that....."

Tut..tut..tut..tut...

'That asshole cut the call!!!' Park is speechless.

***

"Lam,uhumm...I need to discuss.... ''

"Mommyyyy...."

Forth jumped on Lam."Mommy...I go to skool...?"

Lam nodded his head with smile..

"Yesshhh..Mommy...Bee go with me??'' Forth looks at Lam with full of hope...

'Yes...Both of you will go to school together but promise me you will behave there.No naughty ideas.I don't want to get complains from your teachers."

"Yeshh...Forth will be goody goody boy with Beam..Forth play with Beam,paint with Beam,eat with Beam,listen to Miss with Beam..."

"Don't go to washroom with Beam.." Park interrupted.He can't take it anymore....

'Whole house is full of Beam,Beam and Beam...This mother - son will make me crazy...

Arrrghhh...

It's better I stay at office more...'

He left.

He forgot he was about to change Lam's mind...

***

The night before first day :

Phana has been defeated by his grumpy husband who shows a lot of logics and pros and cons of this kindergarten.He can assume already that useless Park being useless once again.Why Kitty and Lam have to be intelligent and smart!

He decided to teach his son how dreadful Forth is..

"Baby boo...do you love your daddy?"

Beam innocently look at his father.He was playing with lego and trying to build a hospital.

"Yeesshh..." He shows his pure smile that can melt anyone's heart...

"More than mommy??"

Beam is now thoughtful...

"I lav daddy...I lav mommy too..."

Now carefully he raised another question..

"Do you love Forth too?" Though each word he pronounced he feel like his head is on fire...

"I lav Forth...'

"Don't..." He suddenly burst out and said too loudly.

Beam scared and about to cry..

"I.. I..mean baby don't you know he is a fox?..."

"Foksh...What ij foksh daddy?''

"Fox is an animal, very very dangerous..." Beam shuddered..."They live in jungle..They eat man,babies..."

"Babies!!!"

"Hmm...they jump on them and eat them..."

Beam make an 'O' shape in mouth.

"Forth ij foksh!!"

"Yes..."

"Then I tell him he ij no shuperman anymore.He ij a foksh...When bad babies come he eat them..."

Beam claps...

Phana facepalmed...

When will he get the upperhand?
When???When????When??????????????????????

***

First day of school :

Lam kissed Forth's head and again remind him not to be naughty.Forth nods.Park pats his sons head, fix his hair and looks at him lovingly..

Beam is a crying mess and still clinging to his mommy.Kit wipes his face and assures him with anything he could say...

Phana kneels down to meet his son's eyes.''Baby boo...you are my smart boy...You can play there..look..look..you will have friends...Look there are many babies..you can play with them...''

"Hik...hik...da..daddy...hik...I am scared..."

Forth suddenly hugs Beam from behind..."Bee I protect you.I  shuperman.No cry no cry..."

"You no shuperman..." Beam looks up at him with glistening eyes...

"You my foksh..." Beam smiles even with full of tears...

"Fo...fo..''

Pha coughed...

''Kids...come inside...Aww...you have adorable kids..."

She kneels down to talk on their level..."I am your Miss...Miss Prae...I have two little gentlemen here...
So.... Who wants to paint bird??"

Both raised their hands...

"Let's go... Let's go then...your friends will be first otherwise..."

"Yeeeaaahhhh.'They both squealed...

Lam and Kit looks at them proudly yet full of tears...They stand together side by side to bask in this new experience of their life...

About other two??!!!....well.....

Maintaining social distance till now for their sons' sake decided to have.......full of distance...

walking opposite direction...

💙💛~
Daddies are trying...and trying.... 😁