Babies

**Another chapter**
We are going to be introduced with new babies...
❤️~

"Forth Suthapong" Park chimes with proud on face.

"Tell me how is it?"

"Nice..."

"Do you like the name baby do you like the name?" Park can't hide his almost 32 teeth that shows how happy he is.

The nurse assigned for their VIP room shakes her head and her head chimes 'Wait for the next one.This teeth will fall within that time'.

She adjusted Lam's pillow for comfort and leave new parents.Lam is still too weak.

"Lam.....we made a hella handsome baby!"

The boy's face scrunched up looking at his father and he........ pees.......on father's new shirt.

Park is too speechless to even react.He just looks at pee rolling his body with gaped mouth.

Lam laughs at the misery of his husband.....

"And hella naughty too."

Park looks at the pee again.

He can feel his life will not be easy with this boy!

***

Kit looks pale...Still tries to smile...Phana ogles at the baby cot next to him and ponders again looks at him and ponders.

Kit frowns.'What's wrong with his husband?'

"Ahemmm...Pha...Is my baby fine?Why don't you say anything?"

"Where's the dimple?"

Phana pouts.

"What?"

''He possesses your beauty but no dimples.'' Phana sulks.

The renowned heartthrob doctor Phana Konthanin is sulking over his baby's dimple will be the headline if anyone knows.

Kit burst out laughing then cringe a bit.

Pha rushed to him.

"Hey baby should I call doctor?Are you discomfort somewhere?Let me check your vital.'

"Pha I am a doctor too...I am fine.Just go back to my baby again and tell me about him."

"Our baby is a combination of your beauty and my handsomeness."
"I am sure our baby will be brilliant too..."

"He will be a doctor..."Phana Konthanin declared loudly with full enthusiasm.

Baby moves a bit with sudden sound...yawns..and sleeps again...

"Sssshhhh...Not so loud...And how can you decide baby's future when you can't even decide a name..."

"We have to name him!!!"

Kit raised one eyebrow and glared.

"Oh yes yes...we have to name him..." Pha doesn't want to provoke his husband.Even in hospital bed he can be a hulk.

"Uhhh...What about Heart or Brain or ...umm..pancreas,stomach,kidney or or Organ?"

Kit looks at him coldly.

Phana gulps...Wrong answer

"Adjust my pillow..."

Pha does what has been ordered.

"Give my baby on my lap...."

"Slowly...slowly...Wait...Hold him carefully.He will wake up moron!...''

Pha handover their baby to mommy.

Kitty smiles seeing a too cute pale faced baby with red lips...This is the best moment of his life.

His eyes suddenly brought tears from all the emotions he felt with his cutiepie in hand.

"What kind of father you are?Don't you want take selfies with baby??"

Pha facepalm as he forgets.So they took some photos to keep them as sweet memories they will cherish in future.

"So...baby...what... name...should... we...ahemmm..I mean..?"

Baby wriggled a bit and gradually opens his eyes and yawns again...

Kit and Phana mesmerised with the view of their baby who wondrously looking at them.

Their world stopped.

Kit and Pha's face come near their baby....

And
.
.
.
.
.

Baby smiles...

"Beam..." Kit blurts out.

"Huh?"

"I name him 'Beam Konthanin'' without averting his gaze from the beaming snowball who already put his finger inside his little mouth and drools.

💙💛~

We have a Forth Suthapong and a Beam Konthanin...
This will be a hella journey for parents.