Study Tour

Long chapter ahead.

16 years of Forth & Beam :

One thing makes Beam wonder sometimes.His father has no interest in Suthapong's other sons.His brother and Forth's brothers have no competition.Then why they?????

***

Everyone is peacefully asleep...During midnight what do you expect?Only wild animals roar outside time to time.They are nocturnal after all...

But one shadow is still awake in the living room all fidgety, walking to and fro as if too busy with solving country's emergency affairs.

Repeatedly chanting 'I have to do something' and rustle of foot are the sound sources piercing the whole night's peaceful state.

After hours of such vigorous exercise of body and mind a bulblight lit up - inside his brain...

***

Beam glares at his father.Then stomped his feet and go to his mother.

"How can daddy do that?I am not a kid anymore...My friends will laugh at me."

"I want to destress myself baby boo...''

"No you aren't.You want to guard me..."

"Everyone will be there to guard me daddy!!!Mommy say something."

Kit raises his hands to surrender."I am already tired with your daddy's antic."

"Let's go and pack..." Pha nonchalantly said.

Beam glared again...

Earlier -

"I am happy that you want to volunteer us Mr.Konthanin.You are such a renowned doctor we don't have to worry much about student's medical facilities.You are already that busy Mr.Konthanin still you will spare some time to help us.We are grateful."

"Oh!It's nothing Mr.Noppakao.That's my duty..I used to be volunteer during my University days along with my husband.My husband can't come so I thought of volunteering."

They shake their hands..

Beam feels that someone grab the earth beneath his feet and shake it.

'No way daddy gonna....join their...... study tour!!!!!!!!'

***

Beam is still not talking to his father.His father already packed their bags,snacks everything...

Beam sulks..This is the first time he could enjoy on his own.He is a big guy now!!!!

***

Beam is already dealing with his unrested mind because of a certain Suthapong.After thinking a lot he could feel it's a lost case already.That guy stick himself like super glue to his mind.In fact after all those struggle in mind he should enjoy being in love.He saw that in the movie.

Beam's pov

When study tour date and place has been announced I asked Saint for help.

Did I say already that Saint knows?Well...No one told him...he just knows..in fact he was waiting for me to realise.It was soooo obvious for him the way I always talked about him and cared about him since childhood.I did them unconsciously.

Saint is super smart.He gets uncle Tul's sharp brain.

Ok I am deviating myself from the original issue.I want to be a bit close to...uhummm...him..

It's really difficult to be with him most of the time.I can't barge at their home anytime.Either I go to their home with mommy when he finds time among busy schedules or sometimes for school project purpose obviously tagged along with Saint...and little Phukong who works as a spy for his father.