open when youre having doubts

dear B,

now why are you having doubts? you're a beautiful, strong, confident girl. you're to good to be second guessing you're self. but maybe your having doubts over a big choice. well this is what I have to say: if your doubts are on a person, leave them. because if you really loved or liked them, you wouldn't be asking yourself what to do. but if they're about yourself? don't leave. don't do it. you've put so much into everything and fought to hard in your life to throw it away. but it is hard to give to advice in a situation I don't know anything about. so if you need help, call me. and I know you don't like asking for help because you tend to think of it as defeat. but it's not. I promise. everyone needs someone in order to get through. maybe that person for you is me. and honestly I'm hoping it is. because I'm always here. I say go with your instinct. take a bold move. tests yourself and who's on this journey of life with you. and maybe right now we aren't holding hands. but our shadows are. but whatever you choose, I want you to be happy. because that all I've ever wanted for you. but I know you'll need this one, because sometimes you just need to be reminded of who you are and what you want.

love,
Hayes