open when its storming

dear B,
GO DANCE IN THE RAIN. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO DANCE IN THE MOTHER FREAKING RAIN. BECAUSE YOU HAVE THIS THEORY. you have this theory that says whenever you dance in the rain it's impossible to be upset. it's like happiness is stored in little water droplets that are released once they hit your skin, but I guess only if your dancing. which of course makes sense because you might not be happy if it rains on the day of a big event. but God, you love storms. like you love them. you love how the lightning comes before the thunder because light travels faster than sound. and you love the way the lightning looks in the sky. you love going in the lake while it's raining and thank you for listening to me about not going in the lake while there is lightning because I don't want you to become barbecue. you also love the way the rain sounds hitting the ground and the way it looks on the windows. you like driving while it's raining because you love how the windshield wipers take away the water but rain soon covers the glass again and then it just turns into a continuous cycle. but what I love about storms is how you are so in love with how pretty they are even though to most they are the worst thing. I love that about you, and I also love dancing with you in the rain. so go dance in the rain for as long as you please but change out of your wet clothes and do your best to not get sick. then maybe just have a movie day or something and curl up in a blanket. enjoy your storm.

love,
Hayes