Chapter 21 Epilogue

5 years later

You were in Tokyo fighting at the International karate championship and you are in the finals. The score was 2-4 and you had the lead.

Opponent: Shit how are u not down yet?

Y/N: Why r u still standing?

Opponent: Ok so that's how is going to be.

He charges at u but you dodge his punch then you tried to kick him but caught your leg.

Y/N: *In mind* oh shit i cant break free.

You were thinking what to do until a certain someone show you a move you couldn't do until you were ready.

You did a flip kick on him and he fell on the mat and the bell rang.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen our new Karate world champion is Y/N L/N.

The crowd cheered and the referee handed you the trophy. You went inside the locker room to take a shower and get dressed into your regular clothes.

??: U did great out there Y/N

Y/N: What the Bruce lee.

Bruce lee: I knew you were ready to do that flip kick.

Y/N: All thanks to u man i always wanted to do that move for a long time.

Bruce lee: I bet so what is your plan when u get back.

Y/N: Honestly get back to the dojo and teach my new students its kinda sad that my first ever class i taught are now in colleges around the world, i do hear from Jose time to time but im happy that they know how they can defend themselves from danger.

Bruce lee: Well i wish of luck of u I have to return now good luck on your life Y/N.

Bruce lee walks into the light and he was gone. You pack up and went into the hotel and slept until tomorrow to catch your flight.

A day later

After a 14 hour flight from Japan you were finally home at your new apartment you rented for 3 years. You had to move since Spinel had your kid and needed more room and luckily she survived giving birth.

Y/N: Thanks for the ride Kenny im guessing your construction company is going well that's why you got a limo.

Kenny: Thats a 2nd job remember i started a family mafia to give and collect loans.

Y/N: Whatever you say godfather well cya man.

Kenny: Later Y/N- chan

Y/N: Stop with the chan man your not Majima from Yakuza.

Kenny: I have an eye patch and a bat next to me and wearing leather pants amd gloves you know hes my favorite character.

Y/N: *rolls eyes* whatever.

The limo left and you unlock your door and went inside.

Y/N: Hey Spinel and im home.

Spinel: Y/N your back.