Chapter 9 The kick

You and Spinel were back at the dojo and you are telling them about the tournament.

Y/N: That's right and you heard me right we are entering the annual karate tournament.

Axel: Do u think we have a shot a this.

Y/N: of course if you guys want to prove your stronger then the tournament it is.

Jose: We got nothing else to lose We can prove ourselves to be winners.

Y/N: Dont worry ill train you all to be winners no what anyways class dismissed

Everyone bowed at you and packed up and left.

Spinel: Im glad you choose to do the tournament i bet your students are happy.

Y/N: Yea They really do trust me on this hopefully Sensei Y/S didn't get pissed about it despite him leaving for almost a year.

Spinel: So what's the plan of teaching them?

Y/N: Im probably gonna teach them what Sensei Y/S taught me when my 2nd and 3rd tournament was coming up.

Spinel: Do u have any pictures of you in the past tournaments?

Y/N: Actually i think there's some YouTube videos of me in the finals but i think their deleted.

Spinel: Oh *she started to frown*

Y/N: Hey don't frown listen i could text mark to see if he still has them on his computer and send to me.

Spinel: Ok that sounds cool. *she smiles again*

You lock up the dojo and went on your motorcycle back home.

You fell asleep in your bed and the dream starts again. You woke up back in the dojo and bruce lee was there.

Bruce lee: Are u ready for this lesson.

Y/N: Yea im ready

Bruce lee: Ok see that punching bag up there kick it.

Y/N: *looks up* i cant kick that i wont make it.

Bruce lee: hey don't think you wont be able to hit it just think you can hit it whats up here *points at his head*

You decided to take his word for it and jump and kick the sandbag.

Y/N: Holy Shit i did it.

Bruce lee: See all you need is to believe in yourself.

Y/N: so what's next.

Bruce lee: Sadly this is the final lesson of your training.

Y/N: Wait what about the flip kick i thought we were working on that

Bruce lee: Don't worry you'll be able to do that soon by yourself i have believe on you.

Y/N: Thanks bruce lee for the training and teaching me a little judo. *bows*

He walks to the office and you forgot to tell him something.

Y/N: Wait one question when you were Filming Enter the dragon was that sidekick scripted when fighting robert wall?

Bruce lee: No it wasn't i did it Myself and it felt good to do that.

Y/N: Now that's badass.

Bruce lee: Yes it was i have to go now bye Y/N we'll meet again soon.

He disappeared and then you heard a very loud noise in the dojo.

Y/N: * covering ears* What the hell is that noise?

You woke up to your alarm on your phone it was 8am and dismissed it on your phone.

Y/N: Morning Spinel.

Spinel: Morning Y/N you look like you slept well.

Y/N: yea that's a first i don't feel tired today.

You got a text from Mark and he send you all the videos of the tournaments.

Y/N: Hey Spinel Guess what i got the videos of all the tournaments i was in

Spinel: Wait really.

Y/N: Yea cmon lets watch them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone Next chapter will be Spinel and Y/N watching the past tournaments and then for future chapters Steven will also be in them. I did see the new episodes and they were great.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter.