Chapter 8 The Dream

You were in your bed sleeping and Spinel was on the other side of the bed.

The dream starts and you woke in the dojo and it was dark.

Y/N: what the hell why am i here?

Suddenly the office door opened and someone was walking towards you.

Y/N: Sensei Y/S is that u?

It revealed to be bruce lee.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT BRUCE LEE.

Bruce lee: Yep that is me.

Y/N: its an honor to meet you. *bows*

Y/N: anyways what are you doing here?

Bruce lee: I came here to help on your decision.

Y/N: My decision?

Bruce lee: Yes your decision for the tournament you entering your students in.

Y/N: There not my students im just teaching them until Sensei Y/S gets back.

Bruce lee: Listen you put hard work on the students and they treat you respect and give you gratitude entering that tournament will be a great opportunity for them to prove who they are.

Y/N: Well i guess i never thought of it you know what im gonna tell them we're entering it when we meet again.

Bruce lee: Great but we not done yet i came also to help you train.

Y/N: train for what?

Bruce lee: i will also be teaching you my techniques what I've learn but only use them when your in real bad trouble not to show off.

Y/N: Ok i promise

You and Bruce were sparring on the mat and this is where you have trouble with this move.

Bruce lee: Kick me don't hesitate to do so.

You got in your fighting position and you tried to kick him and he catches your leg and you couldn't break free.

Bruce lee: ok this time i will kick you.

You got back in your position and block the first kick and then you caught his leg which to the point he does his flip kick and you almost fell and your lip was hurting.

Y/N: Ow What the hell.

Bruce lee: You weren't ready we're going have to work on the kicks later on until then exercise in the real world and be ready.

Y/N: I will be you'll see.

Bruce lee: see you later tonight.

He walk back to the light and then you immediately woke up.

Spinel: Well good morning Y/N

Y/N: Morning Spinel geez i slept well how long you been awake.

Spinel: about a few hours but don't worry about it

You check your phone to see the time and it was 10:30am.

Y/N: Hey Spinel you want eggs and hash browns.

Spinel: Sure sounds good.

Y/N: Great but first i have to do something.

Spinel: What is it.

You got on the floor and started to do 40 pushups.

Spinel: that's new

Y/N: just warming up Spinel

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone thanks for reading this chapter ill will be focusing more on Male reader and Spinel i just wanted to do more of a chapter of male reader and having bruce lee in this chapter was awesome other than putting Steve Urkel in my other story cameo lol.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter