Chapter 14 Aftermath

After the whole situation with steven turning into a monster you decided to go check on him and he was sitting on his bed.

Y/N: Hey man how you feeling right now.

Steven: A little better i guess look im sorry about earlier i was really stressing out and almost got everyone killed. *steven looks down at his feet*.

Y/N: don't sweat it man we all angry sometimes except turning into Godzilla.

Steven: Yea definitely

Y/N: Anyways i came here to tell you the karate tournament is in a week and i wanted to see if you're up to it you want to come.

Steven: Actually yea that'll be great to see how your students fight.

Y/N: Cool Aight Imma head out ill text u more details about it tomorrow.

Steven: Cya Y/N.

You walk outside and everyone was standing there and ask you if he was ok you told them just give him space for today and you also told them to recommend him to an therapist for someone to talk about his feelings.

You went up to your motorcycle to leave and Spinel caught up with you.

Spinel: Y/N wait.

Y/N: yes spinel?

Spinel: listen i wanted to ask you do you think i can live with you im talking like together.

Y/N: wouldn't the diamonds be upset when you leave them.

Spinel: im sure they'll understand you're more important to me.

Y/N: Ok when do u want to move in?

Spinel: When is the tournament?.

Y/N: Next week.

Spinel: Then next week it is.

You gave each other a hug and you left.

Back at your apartment

You sat on your couch exhausted and you listen to some music to relax.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys Sorry this chapter was short next chapter will be the tournament and ill try to make it longer.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter.