Chapter 3 Work

You and Spinel were at the dojo and you are teaching the students new moves.

Y/N: Ok we have 10 minutes left in the meantime everyone stretch.

You went inside the office and Spinel follow you in there.

Spinel: You did great out there Y/N.

Y/N: thanks Spinel all that teaching made me thirsty wanna drink.

Spinel: Sure

You got to the mini fridge and got 2 cold cans of coke and handed one to Spinel.

Spinel: Does teaching make you tired?

Y/N: well sometimes but you know gotta keep the dojo running.

Spinel: I see so are you still going to teach the gems from little homeschool.

Y/N: Im still thinking about it besides im probably going to need more students.

You dismissed the class for today and You and Spinel went back to your Apartment.

Y/N: so what do you want to do?

Spinel: Can we watch back to the future 2 and 3.

Y/N: yea sure

4 hours later

Spinel: They were great movies thanks for showing me them Y/N

Y/N: Your welcome Spinel.

Your phone started to ring and it was John.

Y/N: Yo man long time what's up.

John: You know still landscaping anyways whats going with you?

Y/N: I have Spinel visiting me for a while and the dojo the students are getting better than i thought.

John: Good to hear i call because if you want to hang at my house with mark and i you could bring spinel along.

Y/N: yea when?

John: Tonight.

Y/N: maybe ill text you later if i can.

You hang up your phone.

Y/N: Hey Spinel do you want to go with me to Johns house and hang.

Spinel: Yea that's sound fun.

Y/N: ok then its settled.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone sorry if this chapter was short I've been sick since after christmas apparently and its hell but when i feel better i will make a longer chapter. Also i saw steven universe future ep 9 and 10 and Steven is not well with his life he may need a therapist for his past related stuff. This is just my opinion on it. And make sure you join my discord for new updates on the story.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter