Chapter 13 Helping a friend

You speed down on your motorcycle to Stevens house when you arrived everyone was there.

Y/N: YO guys what the hell is that.

Garnet: thats steven.

Y/N: WAIT WHAT HOW?

Garnet: We'll explain everything later right now we need to calm steven.
Connie do what u can to protect the townspeople.

Connie: ok

Garnet turns to Bismuth, Peridot and Lapis.

Garnet: U three draw him into the ocean and hold him there.

Y/N: wait what can i do to help.

Garnet: Just stay put for now lets go guys.

Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl fused into alexandrite.

For the past few minutes they were trying to calm down steven and then lapis caught him.

Lapis: I got him but i cant hold him forever.

Y/N: I don't know if thats gonna hold he can break out anytime now.

Pearl: well we cant leave him like this.

Garnet: We need to reach him in there we meed to bring our his humanity.

Amethyst: You know who will be great at that.

Everyone including you: who?

Amethyst: STEVEN.

You saw a ship coming down on the beach and heard Spinels voice and the diamonds.

Y/N: Wait why r they here?

Spinel came out of the ship with a flip flop.

Spinel: you forgot your flip thong thingie AH WOAH.

Spinel saw corrupted steven and turns to you and asks you what happen to him. You didn't know all the details since you only got here.

The diamonds tried to use theirs powers and all of them didn't work on him, and then Steven glows and roars so loudly it pushes you and everyone falling backwards.

Y/N: OW GODDAMMIT.

Steven was coming closer and a giant hand came out the water and grab steven.

Amethyst: guys look the cluster is holding steven back.

Peridot: he's even stronger than the cluster.

Amethyst turn to you and greg.

Amethyst: You two should get out of here before you guys get hurt.

Greg: No everytime gem stuff happens i run the other way this is my son and he has a right to be angry because i didn't protect him.

Blue diamond*starts tearing*: You didnt protect him from us hes like this because of us.

Spinel started to cry.

Spinel: This is my fault.

Y/N: Spinel come on it's not-

Spinel:*still crying* No Y/N it is when i left your house that day i wipe his friends memories so he would die alone on this Barren world.

White diamond gets in the conversation and starts explaining everything was her fault that he's like this.

Y/N: *in mind* what did she do to him?

Then you heard connies voice.

Connie: yes you hurt him but this isn't the time to make things all about you that is not helping. Maybe steven would care how sad you are because he always put everyone else's feelings first, but he cant do that for you right now because he needs us this time.

Y/N: Ok that was a good speech i heard in a while and spitting out facts.

Connie: thank you but still we all had steven when we needed him hes always been there for us, so how can we be there for him now.

After that speech steven slam the cluster down and disappeared and starts running towards everyone.

Y/N: Ight its time to go endgame whats the plan?

Garnet: Yellow i need you to make me big as him. Blue lift everyone up. Everyone get in line. Its time to show steven some love.

Y/N: huh?

You got on the cloud with Amethyst, Pearl and Greg and then everyone starts charging.

Everyone jump to hug steven and everyone is saying they are here for him.

Y/N: Look i hate hugging but i like to live and i want to say your a cool person to hang with.

Steven gets all emotional from everyone words and then connie jumps on steven nose and walks up to him says something to him and kiss his forehead and he starts dropping tears. Suddenly a bright light glows.

Steven went back to normal and wakes up to sees you and everyone and then lion licks him and hugs him while crying.

Y/N: its over thank god its over.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter was hard to squeeze in the male reader but finally got it done.
This chapter was really hard to think of how the male reader would fit but i tried that's all it matters. New chapters are coming out soon.
Anyways see y'all in tbe next chapter.