Platform Nine and Three Quarters

"Harry! we're going to be late!" Remus called from the bottom of the stairs, shooting a jet of red light at The portrait of Sirius' mother.

    "Coming!" Harry called back, dragging a trunk twice his size down the stairs.

Sirius laughed, taking the trunk from him.

"Let's get going mate." He said, opening the door.

"Bye Kreacher! Bye mrs. Black!" Harry said as he walked out the door.

Soon they were at the train station.

"Oh! I read about a cool thing in one of my books." Harry babbled happily "is it true muggles can't see the school? They just see ruins and get really confused when they get near it?"

"Yes." Remus nodded with a smile.

Harry was smart and had a passion for learning. 

"I can't wait!" He yelled as a red haired family rushed passed them.

"Hurry up, we're already late." The mother said

  "Late?" Harry Asked anxiously

"Run ahead. We're right behind you." Sirius said

Harry ran at full speed, just as the youngest boy of the red headed family did the same. They went through the barrier together. Their trollies crashed together.

"Ouch." They said simultaneously

"Boys! The train!" Remus and Sirius yelled, picking them and their items up and putting them on the train just before it began to pull away.

  "Bye Moony! Bye Padfoot!" Harry called

"Bye mum!" The red headed boy yelled

The two boys made their way to a compartment.

   "Mind if it sit with you?" The boy asked

"Not all!" Harry said kindly

"Ron Weasley." The Boy said

"Harry. Harry Potter." Harry replied

Ron's eyes widened.

   "Merlin!" He exclaimed, "Do you have the-the-"

He gestured to his forehead.

  "Oh yeah!" Harry replied, pushing up his long messy hair to reveal the lightning scar.

"Wicked."

"Anything from the trolly dears?" A plump woman pushing a trolly full of every treat imaginable asked

"I'm good thanks." Ron said somewhat sadly, holding up a sandwich

Harry reached in his pocket and pulled out several gold galleons.

"We'll take the lot." He said

The boys sat amongst a ton of sweets. Harry offered the treats to his new friend. A chocolate frog jumped out the window right after Harry opened it.he shrugged. The good part was the card anyway.

"I got dumbledore!" He exclaimed as the compartment door slid open

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one." A girl with wild curly hair asked

The boys shook their heads. Harry caught her eye.

"Holy Cricket! You're Harry Potter!" She yelled "I'm Hermione Granger. And you are?"

"Ron Weasley." Ron replied with his mouth full.

"Charmed." She said "You two better get changed. We'll be at the school soon."

A/N: Happy Halloween