Pron, Moo-ey and Padfoo

"Harry dear, I know you miss your mum and dad but please do stop crying." Minerva begged as she paced her living quarters, carrying the crying Potter baby in her arms
   Baby Harry clung tightly to her robes and wailed, mourning the loss of parents whom he would never know. Minerva sighed and laid him down in his transfigured cot. She smiled slightly and grabbed her wand.
  "I know what will cheer you up." She said
  Pointing her wand at a chalice, she closed her eyes and imagined a favorite animal of a certain brown eyed student. The chalice began to change shape then with a light pop, it changed into a stuffed stag.
  "There you go." She said, putting the stuffed animal into the toddler's cot
   Harry quieted quickly and giggled at the stag.
   "Pron!" He yelled happily
"Excuse me?" Minerva asked
"Pron!" Harry yelled again, pointing at the stuffy
"Prongs." A gentle voice said from the doorway "He's trying to say prongs."
"Moo-ey!" The little boy exclaimed happily pointing at the scarred young man standing just behind Minerva "Moo-ey!"
   Minerva turned around and smiled an uncharacteristically gentle smile.
   "Remus!" She exclaimed happily
  "Moo-ey!" Harry insisted
Minerva gave Remus a inquiring look.
  "Moony." Remus translated "Do you remember me, Harry?"
  "Uh-huh! Padfoo?" The toddler questioned
   Remus smiled sadly.
"Moo-ey, padfoo?" Harry asked again
"Padfoot couldn't come with me. He's going to be gone for a long while." Remus told the boy
"Remus?" Minerva asked "Is Sirius alright?"
  "May we step outside?" Remus asked "I don't want to say anything in front of Harry
Minerva looked back at Harry then gave Remus a curt nod. The two adults left the room and stepped into Minerva's office.
  "Where is Sirius?" Minerva asked immediately
  "Remember how we believed we had a traitor in the order?" Remus asked
  "Yes." Minerva said
  "The ministry thinks it was Sirius." Remus said "But he's innocent! He'd never hurt Lily and James. Never."
  "Oh my." Minerva said, placing her hand on her heart.
  "He's in Azkaban." Remus told her "They think he killed Peter too. He couldn't! He doesn't have the heart to kill anyone!"
  "I know." Minerva said "Go talk to Albus. He's in his office, he can help. He has to know Sirius is innocent."
  Remus gave a nod and left the Deputy Headmistress' office. Minerva sat at her desk and wept. Lily, James, Peter and Sirius? How could they all be gone?
"Moo-ey!" A little voice called "Mi-er-a!"
Minerva hurriedly wiped away her tears and went back to the small child.
"Harry needs me, I have to be strong." She thought