Dinner

❤Don't forget to vote❤

                   𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕
                 (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

            𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎,
                      𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,
             𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

After those few days you felt much more comfortable in front of Chrollo. Before it was like hanging out with a boss or something but now you felt like you could be yourself in front of him.

When Chrollo took care of you he had read the whole book to you, instead of reading it alone. It was really fun. You were thinking of inviting him over again.
Thoughts of Chrollo littered your mind, he just kept on coming back no matter how hard you tried to shake it away. I mean, not that you minded. But it was kind of annoying while you were trying to work. The only thing that could rid Chrollo from your mind was writing about the phantom troupe.

They had intrigued you so much that you had actually spent almost 4 hours just researching about them for your next article. The only knowledge you had found about them was this old article about the Kurta clan. Apparently they had been eradicated overnight with no survivors left.

'It's said that when they discovered them all of the Kurta's eyes were gone '

You knew Kurta's eyes had been sold for a lot of money, but for someone to just kill them all was just cruel. They had even killed the kids. What vile creatures, yet so interesting.

The only knowledge you could find on the members was of number 11. It's said that the witness merely spotted him killing someone, but he sped away before he could get any pictures.

The witness distinctly remembers his 12-legged spider tattoo and his massive figure. The only other sightings are small and no one really believed them. You still read them though.

This lady was apparently running away from something and she saw a glimpse of a guy with no eyebrows. That's the only information given on that but it was still enough to get you craving for more. But just as you were about to jump down a rabbit hole you heard a knock at your door. Sitting up you walked to the door and opened it.

Your smile grew as you were greeted by Chrollo's pleasant face. "Ah c..chrollo what are you doing here?" you ask as you move or let him in.

"Do you not remember? I had previously told you that I was coming over?" you say there dumbfounded for a second. Ah now you remembered.

Before chrollo had left he gave you his number so you guys could talk. Just yesterday he had told you that he was coming over to help me with my article. We made a deal that if he helped me with my article I would cook him dinner.

Chrollo had already sat down on the couch, so I sooned joined him with my laptop. "So I've once again been researching the Phantom troupe and I found some really interesting knowledge." You said pulling up the articles. Chrollo leaned in over your shoulder to look at your screen. He was really intrigued to know all the public knew about the Phantom troupe. You showed him the sightings, talking his ear off of course.

After Chrollo proof checked your article you began on dinner. Before Chrollo came over you asked him to grab some ingredients since you were lacking in many.

The pan sizzled, adding background noise to your's and Chrollo's conversation. Chrollo was currently mixing the ingredients for the crumb-coat. His hands were coated in the white powder, and the occasional bread crumb stuck to his already pale skin. While the food was cooking you began whisking the eggs up. The flicking of your wrist was tiring if you had to say, but luckily for you, you had made scrambled eggs MANY times before so it wasn't much of a bother. Setting the bowl down you looked to Chrollo who already had his eyes on you.

You fluffed the side of your hair up before whipping it around. You eyed Chrollo. "Am I just that irresistible?" you tried to say it as sassily as you could. Trying not to laugh was proven to be harder than you thought as Chrollo's eyes morphed with confusion. He eventually smiled at you and responded with an equally 'fake' tone.

"Indeed y/n, my heart just throbs every time I look at you." Chrollo dramatically placed his hand over his heart, his eyebrows heightened in a sense of surprise.You giggled before turning back to the pan of sizzling hot meat.

"That's not going to be the only thing that's throbbing when you taste the food." you sort of whisper to yourself. You heard Chrollo stop mixing the dough. You glanced at him, his face was a tad bit pink but other than that his eyes only widened a little.

You dipped your finger in the flour stuff he was mixing and put it on his nose. He looked down at you, a smile present on his face. Laughing, you continued to cook.

Oh how Chrollo wished you would keep teasing him.

After dinner was finally finished and the two of you were sitting, you both conversed about the book he had read to you.

"The food turned out wonderfully, I'm glad we decided to make this." chrollo spoke, taking another forkfull. "I know right! I didn't think it would turn out so well, but here it is in all its glory." you said with a full mouth, dramatically pushing your hands out as to show off the food on the table.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃: 921