Identity

❤𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚❤

By the time you had woken again, chrollo had finished breakfast. The sweet smells wafting to the air, enough to make you drool. You yawned, taking a deep breath and sitting up. You were met with a smiling Chrollo and a plate of fluffy pancakes, the golden syrup glazed over it. A nice side of bacon, that you had worked oh so hard for.

You quickly reached for the plate, a pleasant smile was worn the whole time. Taking a forkful of the food, you ate it.

Oh my god.

They were so good.

Chrollo had let out a chuckle with your sudden change in face. You hummed in pleasure as you swallowed the bite. You gave chrollo a side-eye, he was just staring at you.

“Are you going to eat, or just stare at me the whole time like a weirdo?”

Chrollo let out a huff, crossing his arms over his chest. “Now that's not a very good thankyou for someone who just made you breakfast in bed.” he raised an eyebrow.

“Well, I mean, you did suffocate me.” you retorted with an eye role on the side. With a small laugh chrollo left the room, soon returning with  plate as well.

You both sat on the bed and conversed, every once in a while insulting him. In the end you had both finished your plates.

You were currently laughing your ass off, holding your stomach in pain from laughing so much. “He did what!?” you let out an exasperated laugh.

“Like i said, he fought this little kid and literally went ‘schwing’ in the middle of it!” Chrollo’s smile was brighter than ever before; he enjoyed talking to you. Chrollo didn’t have many fun conversations like this. They were always formal, not allowing for laughter. This was a nice break to his usual bitter talk with the rich people of the world. Out of all the things chrollo had, or could obtain, the one thing he craved most was happiness.

See, Chrollo was far from sad, some would even say he was the luckiest guy ever. He was strong, hot, smart, did I even mention a lady killer? But something chrollo didn’t have was identity. Sure, he was the leader of the Phantom troupe, a notorious gang of thieves. Chrollo doesn’t know who he is. What he is, he struggles with identity issues.

But being able to kick back and relax, sharing a laugh with someone he loved, was something even he didn’t think he could obtain.

He felt right. Like he belonged there at that very moment.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃: 433

𝙔𝙚𝙖, 𝙞𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 😘