hisoka?

𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧😔
❤don't forget to vote❤

                    𝙾𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌                 (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

                    𝙾𝚛𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌
                 (𝙰𝚍𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎)

      𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐;
           𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍
                𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

The sky fluttered with bright colors as the butterfly's wings shone in the sun's light, draping over the grass. The dew lay across the ground, emitting rainbows here and there. After such a big storm you’d think that it would be ugly but not, it was beautiful. Its sheer beauty is enough to make anyone gawk at it. It's like the cheap version of the northern lights. Like in that movie balto when he pushed those glass shards into the flashlight to make a pretty color. How simple life can be. But not in this sense. The complicated arrays of colors danced on the puddles that were once disutrubed by the dripping of a drop from a earby leaf. The rippling of the puddle would quickly fade out, like an interest for someone. Shoot your shot or you’ll be nothing but a sad little puddle on a broken sidewalk, just waiting to be jumped on. 

            That's enough angst for now dontcha think? 

It had been at least a few months now. You and chrollo see each other about every sunday to have brunch at the local cafe. He always helps proofread your articles and you talk his ear off. But he never seems to mind. 

             It was currently sunday morning, you were heading to the local cafe like usual. The tip tapping of your shoes filled the crisp morning air. You turned the corner but the clicks of your shoes weren’t the only ones heard. You swiftly turned around and looked up. There stood a man, dressed in some unique clothing. His hair was swept up and his makeup was impeccable. His golden hues peered down at me, a smile growing on his plump lips. “Ah, my my. What do we have here~” he spoke in a tone that could match the sweet whistles of the starlings that slept on the powerlines. You shifted your bag to your other arm and held out your hand. He looked surprised at first but quickly complied, taking your hand into his. “I’m y/n. You?” releasing hands and standing up straighter. “My name is Hisoka darling~”  you gave him a small smile and checked your watch. Oh shit i'm late! Chrollo doesn’t like it when I'm late he usually scolds me. Hisoka was about to say something but I cut him off. “Ah, I would really love to stay and chat but I'm late to have brunch with my friend.” you still wanted to be polite since you just met him. Hisoka’s face turned disappointed, his hand rested on his chin. His finger quickly popped up and he smiled. “May i join you guys~?” it was more of a demand but you didn’t have the time to bicker. With a swift nod you told him to follow you and you both made your way to the cafe. 

              Chrollo heard the doorbell ring, he quickly snapped his head up to look at you. He knew that you knew that he doesn’t like it when you’re late. He was expecting to see you but he was surprised to see hisoka too. You were walking over to him and so was hisoka, following you like a lost puppy. You had sat down and Hisoka pulled a chair out to sit next to you. A mischievous smile upon his pale face. He knew what he was doing, oh boy was I mad. y/n apologise about being late and explained that she met hisoka on the way here. I gave that clown glares here and then, he kept that ugly smile on his face. What a shitshow. But i didn’t want him to know that he got the best of me so i kept my normal physique on the whole time.

      It was awkward to say the least. After we all ate and chatted it was about that time to go. Every so often hisoka would flirt with you, he knew i didn’t like it.  All of us got up and started heading out the door, but i stopped y/n before she could follow hisoka out the door. “y/n, i advise you not to hang out with hisoka anymore.” a cold tone hinted in the depths of my voice. She meekly nodded and we both walked out, hisoka raised an eyebrow but didn’t ask. We followed the usual and departed at the corner. Hisoka was about to follow y/n but i stopped him. I needed to talk to him about today. We both waved goodbye and y/n walked away. Once she rounded the corner me and hisoka immediately started walking back toward the troupe hideout.

“I didn’t know you had a friend~” Malice played his calm voice. I stayed looking forward, my usual smile still on my face. “Yes, I am merely using her for information.” I lied, but it was only half false. Hisoka hummed his smile growing bigger. “She did peak my interest~” that made me want to ring his throat out and throw him into a woodchipper. I kept my cool though. I can’t let him know that I need you for something more than information. I put my head low, closing my eyes, a smile still present on my face. “You may do what you want with her once i’m done.” that seemed to take him by surprise but i could feel his bloodlust leaking. “Oh yes, I will~” I was utterly disgusted, but I couldn't show it. 

 We soon arrived at the hideout. I guess i have to wait another week to talk to y/n, alone.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:935