Sunlight kisses

❤ don't forget to vote ❤

𝘼𝙝𝙝 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 😍

                 𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖                     (𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚗)

                 𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚖
                    (𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚗)

            𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍
           𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜.

𝙰 few days had passed since I had lunch with Chrollo. I had gotten settled in my new house by now, I even got acquainted with the owner of that cafe in town. I would go there everyday to eat lunch, chatting with the few regulars every so often. My life has been pretty peaceful since that day. I still wonder what those people were doing there, but I tend not to dwell on the past. Right now i had just gotten up and was going out to get brunch since I woke up so late. I was playing on my phone, humming my favorite song. Opening the door the soft ding of the door cut my humming off. I looked up from my phone, to look at the menu. Should i get the usual, nah. "May i have your rice omelet please?" I asked the cashier.
She nods briefly, a smile adorned on her wrinkled face. I sat down at one of the tables next to the window. I enjoyed writing while I waited for my food. Pulling out my laptop I heard the door ring again. But i didn' look up, it was probably one of the regulars who is usually here about this time.

I had started proofreading my article, which I had written the previous night. I heard the chair across from me pull out and the plop of someone sitting on it. Expecting it to be wilbur, the regular, i turned my laptop around to face him. "What about this one," I smile looking up, but my face didn't meet wilburs. Chrollo's face was illuminated by the sun, the window reflecting it on his jaw. His face held a nice smile, a welcoming one at that. I blinked not once but twice. I quickly grabbed my laptop and apologized. "M.my bad, i thought you were someone else," i said scratching the back of my head.

Chrollo only chuckled and said it was fine. "I wouldn't mind reading it though," he said. I sat there dumbfounded. He wanted to read it? Haha- what a great day! I immediately brightened up and handed him the laptop, a smile always played on my lips.I sat there eagerly waiting for his feedback. I don't have many proofreaders so i always find it nice when someone else checks my work. After chrollo had finished reading he gave me a few pointers. I got out my notebook and wrote them down, he sure was good at this stuff. "thanks Chrollo," A small blush (of embarrassment)dusted my ears. "I wrote this late last night so i guess i messed up a lot. He only chuckled and assured me that it was no problem.

I stopped and just looked at him. His hair was down and he had a bandage wrapped around his forehead. I liked him like that, he looked elegant. I just sat there, admiring him. A blush played my face like a recorder. I guess I hadn't noticed till now but Chrollo is quite handsome. Chrollo noticed my daze and rose and eyebrow. I popped up, how embarrassing. "Ah, sorry for staring. It's just you look really nice with the sun on you like that," I said. Nothing wrong with a little compliment. Chrollo seemed to just look away and thank me. "Ah, well thank you y/n. I do say you look flattering in the sunlight too," I smiled, what a nice guy.

A blush was seen on Chrollo's face, only noticed by him though. You were too busy looking at the birds to notice. Chrollo didn't know why he was blushing. Lots of girls have complimented him before. But yours was so innocent and fluffy, like a cloud. Most of the compliments he got from girls were of vile intentions. Some even confronted him that she wished he would just break her pelvis. What filthy creatures humans can be. It's not that chrollo didn't have normal human desires, lust. It's just that he wants to find the right girl and steal her away. What greedy man. But the way he is as the notorious Chrollo lucilfer; leader of the spiders. He isn't too keen on having a loved one. Despite his criminal record chrollo does enjoy the company of others, especially when they are not victims of his web. When it comes down to it, Chrollo only uses his charming words when he's aquanting with a victim. Like a spider just making its web little by little in the corner of an old shed. a shame that such a nice looking guy was so dangerous. If only you had known who he was. Maybe you wouldn't be hanging out with a murderer. He was a nice murderer though, one who enjoyed reading books. If he had a choice he would want to own an old building. Turning it into a library where he would befriend the regulars and hand out recommendations. Where he would one day meet a bookworm kind of girl. Where they would eventually fall in love. Where all his past crimes would go away and he can just read a book to her, eventually her soft snores filling the room. But chrollo knew that wouldn't happen. He was fine with that despite the craving for it.

Our food had just been brought to us. Chrollo had ordered some black coffee. We started some small talk, laughs and giggles filling the warm atmosphere. Oh how he craved something like this. Where he can have a normal talk with someone, someone who doesn't know who or what he is. For all you knew he was just a guy, simple as that. Overthinking is the problem you had, eventually frying your brain to the point where the person would stop hanging out with you. Nosy people have always gotten on your nerves, they're like flies who keep on landing on your food no matter how many times you shoo them away.

Chrollo loved when your face would light up when he would mention some of the books he's read. And when you showed him the one you just started reading. The smile suited you, never left your face once. When your cheeks would puff up when you would take a bite of your omelete. Ah, sight for sore eyes some would say. So innocent and pure, oh how easily he could shatter your world. But he wouldn't, he wants to keep the friendship with you safe. Like a mother cat protecting its kittens,he wouldn't want to lose you when he had just met you. Chrollo had always wanted a friend, one to talk to filled with laughs and giggles. Once he found one he was sworn not to lose them either. Guess he chose you to be that someone, oh little did you know how much it would change your life.

You guys had just departed from the store, walking down the old sidewalk side by side. It was a comfortable silence, basking in each other's presence. You had your hands behind your back, walking in a childish way. Chrollo enjoyed seeing your face, your cheeks puffed out as you concentrated on not stepping on the cracks. You felt his gaze so you looked up at him. Ah so he was watching you. You gave him a big smile, oh how great this day is. You both said your goodbyes at the corner, a sad smile adorned on your rosy cheeks. "Hope to see you again, chrollo," what that you left. Chrollo nodded and started heading back to the hideout.

Your words played in his head on repeat, your sickeningly sweet voice echoed. I hoped to see you again too "y/n"

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:1287