cuddles?

❤Don't forget to vote❤

You awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon wafting through the air. Oh my god, it smelt sooooooo good. Have you ever fallen asleep from a scary night, then you wake up in your fluffy bed; engulfed in warmth, being awoken by the sweet tenderness of the frying bacon? Well if you haven’t you should hook yourself up, it’s like a drug that one puff could get you addicted.

With the swirling thoughts in your mind your tummy made a very loud statement of ‘im hungry. Feed me!’ with that you began the investigation to see what that mouth watering smell was coming from.

Slipping on your slippers and hopping out of bed, waddling to the door. Having taken a peek through you saw chrollo cooking breakfast. His back was to you, his T-shirt showing a glimpse of his very hot back. It was something any girl would kill for.

Walking as quietly as you could you begin sneaking up to him. Pouncing on him letting out a loud “Boo!” Chrollo turned around with a smile on his face.

‘He didn’t get scared at all!? I was so quiet!’

With your mouth stupidly agape chrollo took the opportunity and shoved a piece of bacon into your mouth.

The savory bacon made your mouth water,you quickly ate it up. Reaching out for another piece, Chrollo quickly stopped you with a swift grab of your wrist. He picks you up with smooth movement, his hands placed under your leg, the other cradling your back.

“Put me down this instance little man, my stomach requests more bacon.” you said sternly trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but alas it only made him grip you harder. Chrollo’s long strides made it a quick trip to your bedroom.

With the release of your body, Chrollo dropped you on the bed. A smug smirk was held on his face the whole time this was happening might you add, making you want to beat him up more and more. You attempted to get up but a long ‘tssk tssk tssk’ made you stop dead in your tracks.

“What was that for you jerk? Once I get my hands on you oh boy you better be prayin!”

With a quick lock of eye, you scrambled to get up as fast as you can. You had one foot on the ground before Chrollo pushed you back on the bed. Once again, he flashed you that cocky grin of his, showing off his pearly whites. Now that pissed you off.

You once again attempted to get up, but like last time, you didn’t make it too far. Again and again you had tried to get up, only ending with chrollo's crappy wins.
Chrollo was starting to question whether you would stop or not. Chrollo was on the verge of defeat when a grand idea sparked up in his mind.

With another attempt at getting up, chrollo did something a little different than the other times. Chrollo reached you into a hug, pushing you back onto the bed. You were trapped. With chrollo's heavy body on top of you, you couldn’t do anything, at that point you had given up. Chrollo’s head lay in the nook of your collarbone, his big arms draping over you. Your arms were at least free, allowing minimal movement. Lifting your arms, you tangled your fingers with his soft hair. Giving you a hum of approval, you kept running your fingers through the ravenette’s hair. Every once in a while asking him simple questions, resulting in a hum of a yes or a no. With the calming sensation of chrollo's heartbeat, you were slowly lulled back to sleep.

Chrollo had won that time.

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃: 621

𝘼𝙝, 𝙮𝙚𝙨. 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 (ಥ͜ʖಥ) 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮