chapter vii

●\●\●

chapter seven●
searching answers and revenge

●\●\●

Millie •

as i made my way in front of the two big front purple doors, i simply walked through them and i immediately see willie dancing with others and i poof over to him.

"hey, where is he?"i asked and he turned around to look at me.

"hey sis,"he said and i sighed.

"don't call me that,"i said and his smile faltered.

"i'm sorry,"he said, looking down, obviously hurt.

"no, i'm sorry, i'm just trying to navigate all of this,"i said.

"i mean i am too, but i'm actually happy i have a sibling, even better, a twin,"he said and i smiled slightly.

"true,"i said.

"and, let's be honest, we can't help but wonder who's older,"he said and i chuckled.

"admit it, admit it,"he said poking me and i snorted which just made me laugh. after laughing for a few minutes i started to get serious.

"alright, please tell me where he is now,"i said and he nodded.

"backstage,"he replied and i instantly knew. he was going to be performing soon.

i bid willie goodbye and i poofed over backstage to find him fixing his collar.

"i need answers,"i said and he turned around, just looking at me, a big smile formed on his face.

"hey, there's my little girl,"he said and i cringed at that.

"please don't call me that,"i said once again and he sighed.

"i'll stop calling you that once you starting calling me dad,"he replied and i sighed.

"whatever, anyways, i need answers,"i said.

"about what?"he asked.

"you know what, i obviously can't ask my mom about what happened between you two, or how you met, or how i had a twin brother this whole time without her telling me,"i said and he poofed out two chairs.

"alright, if you really wanna know."

●\●\●

• Reggie •

i was getting more and more concerned by the minute until i choice to go and follow millie without the guys knowing. i secretly poofed out and i tried looking everywhere i thought she could be.

as i finally found her poofing out of a weird location that i am not aware of, i carefully watched her as she poofed out with- two other ghosts?

i had slightly heard some of the conversation but i am going to confront her anyway. as she walked away and the two other ghosts poofed out, i poofed in front of her.