chapter i

chapter one●
we've become what?

●/●/●

everything went dark. i look around me and i noticed that i'm not in the alley anymore and all i can hear is siren alarms and then i feel myself open my eyes again but i'm in a very weird room.

i hear someone sniffling and i see all of my bandmates and we all come together.

"guys, where are we?"i asked.

"i-i don't know,"alex said and i now realize where the crying had came from.

"alex, come here,"i said and embraced him and i let him cry in my arms.

"don't worry, we'll be okay,"i said and he nods. i've always considered alex like a baby brother to me, also considering that he is gay and hasn't had it easy since his parents didn't accept him for that.

i also started to worry about my mom. does she know i'm alright? is she ok? is she hurt? what's going on?

wait. calm down. am i... am i dead?

"guys, what happened to us?"i asked.

"are we dead?"i asked and more tears came from alex.

i held back my tears. i don't like to cry. crying is a weakness. and i'm not weak. but anyway, i didn't know what to do so we all just sat down and continued talking.

reggie laid his head on mine, sighing.

"hey reg, you ok?"i asked and he looked at me softly.

"i'm fine, but what is going to happen to us?"he asked, looking at me worried and i looked at him softly.

"don't worry, we'll be ok,"i said and he smiled, still laying on my shoulder.

but then we heard this noise, which actually sounded similar to our music and, in a blink of an eye, pain comes in contact with my back.

●/●/●

• millie •

we were all groaning and coughing in pain as i finally noticed a young girl who looked like she was our age and she looked completely shocked as if she had seen... wait-

we've become ghosts?! it had just dawned on me and completely shocked me. i can't believe this had happened to us and it just makes me even more concerned for my mom.

here's the thing. the boys never knew about my mom. and they never will. I don't intend on telling them but i have my reasons. i don't want them knowing my background or where I'm truly from.