chapter iii

●/●/●

●chapter three●
shining through the darkness

Millie •

"what are you doing here, reggie?"i asked him, completely upset that he had followed me.

i mean i understand why, i get the guys can get worried about me but i don't need anyone. i'm fine.

"i was worried about you, especially since you seemed upset after what luke had said to you,"he replied and i sighed.

"i'm good, i promise, i wasn't upset with him,"i lied and he sighed in relief.

"good, so why are you here? and who is that?"he asked and i sighed.

"that's no one, i just pass by people's homes and just watch them,"i lied again.

"nice try mils, that won't work on me,"he said catching me but i wasn't going to give in just yet.

"i'm telling the truth!"i argued and he laughed at me.

"whatever millie, i will eventually find out whatever you're hiding,"he promised and i looked at him in disbelief.

"i'm not hiding anything,"i said and he looked into my eyes.

"millie, i can see right through you, and i can tell when you're lying, you don't want to tell me and i respect that, but you don't have to lie to me,"he explained.

"whatever reggie, whatever you say,"i said as i poofed out.

●/●/●

Luke •

i had a plan to help julie get back into the music program. we've been practicing a new song we've been writing together and she is really cool.

"alright so the next verse,"she said and then i heard a poof and my heart sped up realizing who it was.

"hey millie,"i said and she just ignored me. this is bad. i really must've messed up. i have to make it up to her.

"millie, we've been working on this new song, wanna hear it?"julie asked her.

"sure,"she replied.

●/●/●

after playing the song for the thousandth time, we had finally finished it and were very excited for julie to perform it tomorrow.

it was also finally time for me to go back to my own plan. i will name it something because i'm weird.

code m! that's a good name.

i began to strum and hum to try and come up with a melody.

●/●/●

• Millie •

the song they had been putting together was really amazing and i hope to see what happens for julie with that song. i just know she'll be able to make it back into the music program.