chapter xi

●\●\●
chapter eleven•
conversations and confessing
●\●\●

Millie •

"your dad?"luke asked and i nodded.

"why would he do something like this to his own daughter?"reggie asked and i looked down.

"let's talk about this later, it's getting pretty late,"alex said and we all agreed on that logic. perfect timing though.

"hey luke, can i please talk to you alone?"i asked and he nodded, both of us poofing out. we stood in front of the garage doors.

"what is it?"he asked.

"well i wanted to ask you, if you liked julie?"i asked.

"maybe a little, but why?"he replied and asked.

"because i think i've made my choice on who i want to be with, and that person is you luke, i want to be your girlfriend if you still want me to be,"i said, holding his hand.

"of course!"he exclaimed, lifting me up and spinning me around.

little did i know, that someone else was watching, completely heartbroken.

●\●\●

it had been a few days since i had talked to the boys about what had happened with caleb and everything. as alex, luke and i were sitting together on the couch, reggie poofed in the garage.

"hey guys you are not going to believe this!"he exclaimed.

"what? what is it?"i asked and then he suddenly went silent.

"well... are you going to tell us or not?"alex asked and he rolled his eyes at me.

"julie's dad booked us a gig!"he exclaimed, his eyes never landing on me.

"oooh where?"i asked.

"where reg?"alex asked.

"here,"he said, still looking at alex. what was his problem?

"here? well that's better than nothing,"luke said, standing up to pick up his guitar.

"alright i had been working on this song and i think we should work on it, for tonight," he said and i smiled.

"sounds good,"i said.

as he said that we started to rehearse. as i felt eyes on me that weren't luke's. i had looked up to see no one looking at me and everyone was just focused on the song. that was really weird.

after rehearsing, i went to check up on julie with alex. we had to tell her what happened and i'm really upset having to tell her because i really didn't want her to be involved in all of this.

as alex and i walked up the steps, reggie and luke poofed out and decided to tell her as a band.

"what are you guys doing?"i asked.