chapter xii

●\●\●
•chapter twelve•
fighting and more lies
●\●\●

Millie •

as the crowd cheered for us i saw this as an opportunity to finally talk to luke. we poofed out and the audience could no longer see us. all of the guys played basketball and i poofed out to talk to luke.

"hey luke can we- i was cut off by the same surge going through me and alex.

"are you ok?"he asked as he held me so i didn't fall.

"millie? alex?"a voice called out.

i turned around to see willie and i shook my head.

"willie?"alex asked.

"we need to talk, alone,"he said and i nodded, regaining my standing.

"no way, whatever you want to tell them, you have to tell us willie,"reggie said and i was taken aback at what he said.

"i agree, just tell us here,"luke said and willie sighed.

"caleb just really wants to talk to only you guys,"he said, talking to me and alex.

"fine, we'll go,"i said following willie and alex right behind.

little did we know that we'd end up being followed.

●\●\●

once we arrived, he opened the door and music immediately filled my ears as he was doing a performance.

"just wait here and when he's done, he'll come to you,"he said and i nodded.

"thanks willie,"i said and he walked away.

as the song came to a close, he immediately saw us and poofed in front of us without any warning.

"alex! and my darling!"he exclaimed and i rolled my eyes.

"what do you want?"i asked.

"don't play dumb with me, darling,"he replied.

"what do you mean?"i asked.

"fine, you want to play the hard game,"he said as he laughs evilly, blowing us a kiss and poofing us into one of the party rooms.

he had the door locked and both of us were trapped.

"help!"i called out.

"soundproof walls darling, and i've made sure you can't poof out or walk through the door, now, listen darling, i've been very nice to you with this offer but it seems it's getting out of hand so i'm taking matters into my own hands,"he explained, standing outside of the door.

"come on! please don't!"i yelled thinking he'd hear us.

"he can't hear us,"alex said, sitting down.

"also darling, i will be picking up that adorable young lady up myself personally,"he said and my eyes widen.

"NO!!"i yelled and i heard his footsteps receding.