Chapter 3-The Call

I wake up with my phone ringing right next to my ear. I look at the caller I.D. and see that it’s Terra.

(Y= y/n, T= Terra)

Y- “Hello.”

T- “Sorry did I wake you.”

Y- “Yea, but it’s fine I had to get up soon anyways.”

T- “oh ok so did you meet anyone famous.”

Y- “Actually I did.”

T- “*gasp* Who is it??”

Y- “Ethan”

T- “Unus Annus Ethan?!?”

Y- “Yes that Ethan!”

*knock knock on the front door*

Y- “Hold on someones at the door.”

T- “Unus Annus Unus Annus.”

   I walk over to the door as Terra keeps chanting Unus Annus. I open the door and see Ethan.

   ”Oh hey Ethan.” I say

   “Hey y/n who are you talking to and why are they chanting Unus Annus?” He asks.

   “Sorry about that. Terra shut up.” I say into my phone.

   “Ok so now what?” She asks.

   “Well I have to go Ethan’s here I'll call you later.” I tell her.

   “Ok good luck.” She says and hangs up.

   “Sorry about her she just got excited.” I tell Ethan ”Do you want to come in?”

   “Yea and what was she so excited about? I heard her chanting Unus Annus.” He says.

   “Yea uh I don’t really know why. Would you like some tea?” I ask trying to change the conversation.

   “Yes please.” He says.

   I make us both tea and we sit at the table. 

   ”Was she chanting Unus Annus cause you told her you met me? ”He asks.

   “Uh yea she was happy cause we always joked that I would meet you and Mark since I was moving here.” I said and chuckled.

   “Well it came true and you met me. Do you want to meet Mark?” He asked.

   “Yes please.” I said.

   “Ok, he should be over soon to drop stuff off for tomorrow's video. Come on we can wait in my apartment.” He says and walks over to the door.

   “Ok let me get my keys.” I say and walk into my room. I walk out and close the door, locking it.

   “So my apartment isn’t the cleanest I have to pick up a little.” He says.

   “Ok.” I say and we walk in. It’s not as dirty as I thought it was going to be. There were just a few clothing items scattered around and a pizza box with some slices in it. Once Ethan closes the door a dog walks out of the hallway and goes over to him.

   “Hey buddy.” He says and squats down to pet him.

   “Is this the famous Spencer?” I ask and squat down next to him.

   “Spencer this is y/n say hi.”He says, Spencer barks back in response.

   “Hi Spencer.” I say and let him smell my hand. He licks it so I pet his head.