Chapter 14-Bears

It's been two weeks since our date and Terra has gone home. Ethan and I were sitting on the couch watching tv until we found something interesting. Ethan turns off the tv, putting down the remote, and turning to look at me. "What should we do today?" He asks

   "Do you want to go on a date?" I ask

   "Yea that sounds fun."

   "Ok go change."

   "Where are we going?"

   "It's a surprise but don't wear anything too formal." I say walking back to my apartment. I put on a shirt and a pair of jeans. I walk back into the hallway at the same time as Ethan. He was wearing a shirt with his hoodie and jeans.

   "Ready?" I ask and hold out my hand

   "Ready." he says, taking my hand. I lead him down the stairs and to my car. We get in and I start driving till pulling into a parking lot.

   "Sushi?" He asks with a smile.

   "Yep your favorite." I say and we get out of the car.

   We go inside, sitting at the table and ordering food. We talk and laugh until the food gets to the table. After eating I ask Ethan what he wants to do and we go on a little walk. At some point during the walk I got cold and he gave me his hoodie. After the walk we get in the car and I drive to the next destination.

   "Where are we going now?" He asks

   "We're going to Build-A-Bear." I tell him

   "Why Build-A-Bear?"

   "We will be making bears of each other." I say as we pull into the parking lot.

   "That sounds fun!" Ethan exclaims and we get out of the car.

   "Hi welcome to Build-A-Bear. How could I help you?" The man at the desk asks.

   "We would like two bears please." I say with a smile.

   "Ok go pick one out and bring it to me at the stuffing machine." He says standing up. "My name is Luke by the way."

   "It's nice to meet you Luke I'm y/n and this is Ethan."

   "Come on let's pick a bear." Ethan says whining a little.

   "Ok ok I'm coming." I say and we walk over to all the bears. Looking around I pick up a brown bear and walk over to the machine.

   "Is that the one you want?" Luke asks as I walk up.

   "Yes please." I say handing him the bear.

   "Would you like to add a heart wish into it?" He asks

   "Yea that sounds fun." I say and he hands me a heart.

   'I wish that you will always be mine and I will always be yours' I think and kiss the heart handing it back to Luke and he puts it in the bear.

   "I got one." Ethan says walking up to me and putting an arm around my waist.

   "You should make a wish." I tell him.

   Luke hands me back my bear, taking Ethan's, and hands him a heart. He stands there for a minute and then kisses the heart handing it back. I walk over to the clothes section and start to look around. I looked at everything but one outfit caught my attention. Ethan ordered a maid outfit and has worn it a few times now. I grab the maid outfit and put it on the bear. I look at the hat and pick the little maid hat. I walk back over to Ethan and he's holding the bear behind his back.

   "Are you done?" I ask him

   "Yep are you?" He asks.

   "Yep on three."

   "One."

   "Two."

   "Three." We both say and show each other the bears. He showed me a tan bear wearing a black hoodie and some sweats. I grab the bear and he grabs his.

   "This is so cute." I say.

   "This one is way cuter, it's just like me." He says with a big smile.

   "Are you ready for the last part of this date?" I ask him

   "There's more?" He asks

   "Yep one last thing."

   "Let's go." He says leading us back to the car. I drive us to the park and we walk over to his favorite spot.

   "We're here." I tell him and lay on the ground.

   "I love this spot." He says with a smile lying next to me

   "That's why I brought us here."

   "So what now?"

   "Now we can look at the clouds and talk." I say and look at
him.

   "Ok." He looked at me. He plants a small kiss on my lips and looks back up. We stay there for a few hours messing around and chasing each other around at some points.
We take a small walk to the fountain and make wishes. I made the same wish I did as earlier and started to wonder what he wished for. We took the small drive back home and went to his apartment.

   "What now?" I ask

   "Let's just sit on the couch and watch some tv.

   "Ok" I say and we sit on the couch scrolling through tv channels just like this morning. After and hour he hits the power button and drops the remote turning to look
at me not saying anything.

   "What?" I ask and all he does is smile. "What Ethan tell me." I whine a little.

   "Your so beautiful." He says with a smile grabbing my
hand.

   "Shut up." I smile and play hit him.

   "It's true." He says kissing my forehead.

   "Can I ask a question?"

   "Of course."

   "What did you wish for?"

   "I can't tell you then it won't happen."

   "Well what if I tell you what I wished for?"

   "Ok that's fair."

   "You go first."

   "I wished that I will always be yours and you will always be mine." He says with a smile and small blush. "What did you wish for?"

   "I actually wished for the same thing."

   "Well as long as you are always mine I will always be yours." He says and puts some of my hair behind my ear.

   "I will always be yours." I say and we then go to sleep