Chapter 13-Date Night

"Come on Mark please." Ethan has been begging Mark to let Terra stay here while we go on a date.

   "I have to record." He says

   "Please." Ethan whines on his knees.

   "Dude I literally don't have time I need to record. It's been three days and Lixian is out of pre recorded videos."

   "She can be in a video."

   "Ethan can I talk to you?" I ask walking into the guest room with him following.

   "I think I'm breaking him." Ethan says closing the door.

"No your not!" Mark yells.

   "Well since we can't get him to say yes we could ask Amy." I tell him

   "Do you think she would hang out with Terra for a few hours?"

   "Well she might if not she can just stay at my place for a few."

   "Yea that's true."

   "You never told me what we're doing."

   "It's a surprise." He says with a smile and walks out of the room. I get up and go into the kitchen where Amy is making food

   "Hey Amy I have a question." I say waking up next to her.

   "Yes?" She asks.

   "I was wondering if you could hang out with Terra while me and Ethan go on a date."

   "Sure how long will you be gone?"

   "Uh I don't know Ethan didn't tell me where we're going. If you need to drop her off somewhere here's my spare house key and some money just take her to my place and order a pizza." I tell her handing her a key and thirty dollars.

   "Ok." She says with a smile. "Have fun on your date." I walk back into the living room to see Ethan still begging Mark.

   "Please stop." Mark says

   "I will do anything." Ethan tells him grabbing his legs.

   "Anything?"

   "To late Amy said she can hangout with Terra then she will just go to my house." I say grabbing Ethans arm pulling off the floor.

   "Really!" Ethan says excitedly

   "Yep."

   "Then let's go get ready."

   "You forgot our clothes are at our places not here."

   "That's fine the date is at my house." He says with a smile and grabs my car keys. "Lets go!"

   Ethan drove us back to the apartments and told me to put on a onesie. I walk into my room and open my closet. I pull out all my onesies and lay them on the bed. I had a cat, dog, unicorn, bear, snake, dino, and a penguin. I decide to go with the penguin. I walk over to Ethan's door and knock. I wait a minute and the door open to reveal Ethan in a giraffe onesie.

   "You look so cute." I say to him walking in.

   "Look who's talking." He says closing the door.

   "So what is this date you had planned?"

   "It's a Nintendo date." He says with a smile walking into the living room.

   "I've always wanted a Nintendo date."

   "Well you getting it."

   On the coffee table there are cookies, brownies, candy, some grapes, ice cream, pepsi, cola, and apple juice. On the floor in front of the tv there is a small pillow fort with some squishes layed out. His tv has old Nintendo games opened on his switch. Ethan goes over and turns off the lights so the only light was from the tv. He sit on the floor patting a seat next to him. I sit down and he turns to me.

   "We have to do rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first." He says and puts his hands out,

   "Ok." I hold my hands out too.

   "Rock paper scissors shoot." We say and both do paper. We play three more rounds until Ethan finally wins. He picks to play Super Mario 64. He presses play and starts running around as I lean over and lay on his shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist. He plays for about ten minutes before he dies and hands the controller to me. As I start to play he lays his head in my lap. I play five minutes before dying and hand off the controller. He stays on my lap wrapping one of his arms around my waist and I play with his hair. We continue doing this not paying attention to anything else

   I never want this moment to end. I feel safe and like nothing could ruin the moment we're having right now. I want it to last forever and try to memorize everything at once, so it'll be ingrained in my mind. But everything good has to come to a end. I hear my phone vibrate next to me. I look at it and see missed text from Amy and a few calls from Terra. I look at the time and notice it had almost been three hours since we left Marks. I open the text and see that Amy dropped Terra off almost an hour ago.

   "Yes we did it!" Ethan says from beside me.

   "Did what?" I ask

   "We beat the game!"

   "And it only took us three hours."

   "Wow it's been three hours?"

   "Well about. We left Marks three hours ago."

   "That has to be a world record."

   "Nope the world record is six and a half minutes."

   "We couldn't not do that." He says with a chuckle.

   "Where's Spencer? I just noticed I haven't seen him."

   "Oh he's in my room we should probably take him on a walk."

   "Ok you get him ready and I'll go get Terra." I say and he nods walking into his room.

   I walk out the door going to mine. Unlocking the door I open it to see Terra sitting on the couch eating a bowl of ramen and a empty tub of ice cream sitting next to a pizza box.

   "Hey that was all the ice cream I had." I say walking over to her.

   "Don't worry I can get you more. So how was your date?" She asks standing up.

   "It was nice."

   "So what are we doing now?"

   "Well now we are taking Spencer on a walk." I say and the door open with Ethan poking his head in.

   "You guys ready?" He asks

   "Yea lets go." Terra says walking out the door

   We walk to the dog park and let Spencer off his leash for a little. As he runs around Terra goes with him. "Did you have fun?" Ethan asks

   "Yea it was super fun." I say with a smile

   "I'm glad you had fun. We should go on another date soon."

   "Ok but I get to plan it this time." I say and we laugh.

   We stay at the dog park for an hour before deciding it was time to go back home. We all go back to my apartment including Spencer and hangout until we fall asleep on the couch