Chapter 4

Heyyy :))) 

yesss finally finished

Harry/Marcel P.O.V

It's now Wednesday. It's been 2 days since he met Niall and they have been getting along pretty well. Harry get more comfortable around Niall and they found out that they had a lot in common. They both liked playing video games and watching movies. They also loved playing the guitar. He didn't act like a total nerd around him. The thing he wasn't a nerd. So he acted like his normal self but only with nerdy clothes and glasses. 

He comes to love Nialls laugh it made you laugh with him. It didn't matter what was the subject Niall always made Harry laugh. He was also a great company and harry loved spending time with his new friend but unfortunately today he had an interview in London. 

Harry was currently getting ready for his very busy day. He gelled his curly hair back and put on his brown lenses. He hated covering up his emerald green eyes but he had to especially now that Niall was a fan of him. He could easily spot the similarity. 

After getting dressed in my nerdy Marcel clothes I grab a duffle bag and put on some skinny black jeans and a band shirt. Grabbed my black converse and threw them into the bag too. Those were for the interview. My interview was at 5 pm so I still had to go to school.

So I grabbed my bags and got downstairs. 

My mom was still here which was unusual. She normally only stay for 2 days and then leave for London. She was now sitting in the living room sipping her morning coffee while watching some show. I didn't really want to talk to her, to be honest, we are not that close now mostly because of living apart.

I made myself a cup of coffee and a toast. I ate my breakfast quickly because I was running late. 

When I stepped out of the kitchen I bumped into my mum.

"Good Morning sweetheart," she said giving me a warm smile.

"Good Morning Mum" I replied " I gotta go I'm running late, see you later," I said while rushing out of the door.

"Okay honey, see you later" she called.

I got into my garage and opened My marcel cars door, I threw my bags on the passenger seat while sitting down. I started the engine and got out of the garage.

It was only a 10-minute car ride to school. I parked in my usual spot with no problem and got out of the car.

I was walking to the school building but suddenly I was pulled away by strong hands and felt my back hit the brick wall. Then I saw Zayn, Asthon, and Louis. They were all hovering over me, I was taller but it still made me really scared and intimidated.

'Oh great' I thought such a great way to start a day.

"What are you doing here Fag ?" zayn spoke up. " I thought you were never late," he said. 

I opened my mouth but nothing come out. I knew they were going to beat me up. I was actually surprised that didn't happen sooner. 

"What do you think boys should we give him a little lesson?" zayn said with a smirk on his face. 

"That's a great idea," Ashton said.

"P-please d-do-don't" ı said with a little voice.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my left cheekbone then I realized that Zayn punched me. After that, they all started to kick me on my stomach. I fell to the ground. They continued kicking me. My eyes were closed tears streaming down. 

When they finally stopped, I was curled up in the ground with wet cheeks. I opened my eyes when I heard them walk away. The pain was bad and it was going to leave some bruises. Great. 

I hardly got up and the pain worsened when I tried to walk. I got my bags they were on the ground. I must have dropped them when they pulled me. 

I got into the building. Everyone was in class so I didn't have any problems. I walked into the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there. I got up to the sink to look myself in the mirror.

I looked like shit. My hair was everywhere. My once gelled hair was now curling from the sides and it was rumpled. My eyes were red from crying with lenses on and my cheeks were wet. The place where zayn hit me on my cheekbone was bruised and turning in to purple-greenish color. My clothes were ruffled up and the pain in my stomach was really bad.

I slowly pulled my shirt up and revealed my bruised torso. It looked so bad and honestly, it hurts as bad as it looked. I was fucked. 

I needed to be in London for my interview and I looked like shit. Before this, the plan was to leave school at lunchtime. My bodyguard Paul was going to pick me up and drive me to London. 

Now with this state, I only wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. 

I washed my face in the sink and cleaned up myself.

I didn't want to go to class looking like this so I decided to spend the morning in the toilet.

●●●

After spending all morning in the bathroom it was finally 12pm. Paul was supposed to be coming in 10 minutes to school to pick him up. 

Harry was feeling better than before his stomach was still hurting and there were bruises forming on his skin because of all the hits he has received.

He had changed into his skinny jeans and t-shirt and also put a beanie on for his messed up hair. There were a cut and a bruise on his left cheekbone. He hoped with a little help of makeup it wouldn't look so bad. 

Everyone was in their classes. Harry decided to leave the bathroom and wait for Paul to arrive. He texted Paul and he said he was going to be there in 3 minutes. 

Harry opened the stall door and looked outside. There was no one luckily. Before he was about to leave he look at the mirror last time and realized he wasn't wearing his brown lenses because he took them out due to crying. He found his Rayban glasses and put them on. He grabbed the doorknob and opened it. 

There wasn't anyone in the halls so he stepped out and hurried to the exit. He was extremely lucky that no one was there because it would be weird to explain why Harry styles was walking around in a random high school. 

When he was walking down the stairs he saw Paul pull up. He didn't spend any time and rushed into the car and got in. 

"Hi Paul, How you doing?" I asked cheerfully. 

"I'm good Harry how are y-" he stopped what he was saying and examined my face. "What happened to your face?" he asked.

Oh shit. what I didn't though what to say about the bruise on my face. fuck.

"umm... I-I ran into a door... I wasn't paying attention and hit it, but I'm better now" I rambled.

he looked at me for a couple of seconds I don't think he bought it but he let it go.

"Okay then but it looks nasty they better cover that up," he said.

"yeah," I mumbled.

Then he started driving to our destination.

what you guys think about the chapter lengths are they so short? 

Comment and Vote :))

~ N ♡