Chapter 18

Y'all are gonna hate me after this chapter lol

-

Harry/Marcel's P.O.V.

I woke with the bright ropes of light blinding me in the morning. I felt someone move next to me and mumble in their sleep. I was about to get up when I felt a sudden push from my right side. Suddenly I found myself lying on the ground, having fallen from the bed.

"Niall! You fucker" I yell rubbing my hip which was going to be bruised.

Niall had slept over at mine after the whole thing happened. We talked through all the stuff and we decided to do what Niall came here to do. To study for music class. So we started to write the song. It wasn't hard considering one of us was an award-winning worldwide popstar.

We decided to write it about Louis. Shocker!

I told nearly every detail about the day Louis and I went on a 'date'. So we wrote about that wonderful and magical night. The song wasn't done at all but it was coming together at last.

We had a couple of good lyrics my favorite so far was

Just me, him and the moon

I felt like the lyric described the night as a whole so beautifully.

We wrote all the lyrics to my notebook which was lying middle of the ground with all mess we've had done while working and we didn't bother cleaning it before going to sleep. You could definitely tell we were both messy.

Now it was morning and we had to get to school. Niall mumbled sorry for kicking me then we both got up to get changed for the school day.

Niall watched me while changing into Marcel and I don't exactly know why but he found it hilarious and weirdly fascinating.

After 30 minutes we were rushing through the halls in school to enter our first class.

Our first-class was Biology and it went pretty boring as usual. I went to my history class which I shared with Louis.

Fuck. I was going to see Louis.

I sat down at the back of the class hoping I would be out of all eyes. No one usually sat next to me because I was 'the loser'. After Biology, I and Niall had music class.

Thankfully I remembered to pack my notebook that we wrote the lyrics in so we worked on for a little more in the class, trying to perfect them. From our teacher's remarks about our song, he seemed like he was pretty pleased with it.

After a couple of hours of music class, I had P.E.

Niall had Literature instead so I went to the locker rooms on my own. I had permission to get to P.E. late because I've talked to the principal about changing alone. It was to protect my identity as Marcel. So I got to the locker rooms late and thankfully there wasn't anyone at sight.

After making sure everyone was already in class I took my top off, chilly air hitting my inked skin and making goosebumps rise.

As I leaned down to grab my sports shirt from my bag I heard the locker room's door slam shot.

Shit. There was someone here.

I was about to head to the bathrooms to hide and hope the person here would be gone quickly, I saw Zayn appear right in front of me.

I didnt know what to do, I was just standing there frozen and half-naked, my inked skin on the bay while Zayn was smiling at me wickedly. He was looking me right in the eye. His hard gaze was unbreakable almost.

This can't be happening I thought while I eyed the door. There should be a way for me to escape this situation but I didn't know what to do.

I stepped back from him but my naked back hit the cold metal of the lockers. He took a couple of steps forward until we were only a few inches between us.

"Hello Styles"

Yes. That'swhat Zayn said.

I felt like dying at that moment.

I saw Zayn move his hand up, probably to punch me in the face as usual. It wasn't a surprise anymore, I only wished him to do with is soon as possible so I can leave this fucking room.

Instead of punching me he moved his hand next to my head and leaned on the locker.

I was going to meet his eyes again, but this time to actually face him but then I felt soft lips push themselves against mine.

A gasp escaped my mouth as he kissed me harder. With the pressure of the kiss, I got pressed more on the lockers as Zayn moved his lips on mine. Once again I didn't know what to do, my mind was completely blank.

The whole thing had caught me in surprise, why was Zayn kissing me? The school nerd. In second thought I wasn't only the school nerd to him anymore because he knew.

He knew.

With the sudden realization my mind got clearer and I pushed him away from me. I gasped as fresh air filled my lungs.

He was out of breath too, he was now a couple of steps away from me. He was looking down not meeting my eyes, I could see that he was supporting a semi too.

Ugh, what the fuck had just happened.

I needed to clean my head and I needed to get out of this place. Right now so I rushed over to my bag and put my shirt back on. I left the locker room without a glance back at Zayn. I hope I didn't leave anything there with the rush I was in.

All of this didn't made sense at all. Firstly him finding out who I was and then kissing me?

I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Niall's number. I walked trough the empty halls while I waited Niall the accept the call.

He declined the call and texted me he was in class.

Meet me on the benches outside

I texted adding it was urgent.

A million thoughts wandered through my head as I waited for Niall outside, taking in the fresh and chilly air trying to relax. All I wanted now was to talk to my new best friend and know what to do for once.

-

Hope y'all liked the chapter loves!
Love to hear your thoughts on the story :)
Thank you all so much for 24,7k views and 887 votes.