Chapter 1

It's the first chapter yeyy !!

Hope y'all like it :)

Harry/Marcel P.O.V

Harry woke up to his alarm clock buzzing on his bedside table. He shut the alarm and rubbed his puffy eyes. He hated waking up early. He definitely wasn't a morning person. He rolled and got up from his bed and made his way to his big bathroom.

He looked himself in the mirror and rubbed his eyes again. He opened the sink and splashed some water to fully wake up. The water was cold and exactly what he needed. He ran a hand through his curly hair. Which was not going to be curly for the rest of the day.

He grabbed the hair gel that he nearly used every day. He got a generous amount of gel in his hand and brushed it through his curls. After styling them back he picked up his colored lenses. He needed to wear brown-colored lenses to cover up his emerald green eyes.

After putting the lenses on he left the bathroom. He went up to his wardrobe where his school clothes were. He picked up some brown khakis pants, a white button-up, and a brown vest that he usually wore every day.

He quickly put them on and looked himself at the mirror. He looked like a complete nerd except for the glasses that he had. He turned around and grabbed his big and nerdy-looking glasses from the bedside table and put them on. Now he looked like a total nerd. 

He wasn't a nerd actually he just pretended to be one when he was in school. Everyone knew him as Marcel Cox the nerdy boy with no friends. He was also gay too. Which didn't help the situation either. But it didn't matter. He actually liked that no one talked to him because if they did they would found out his secret.

Yes, he had a secret. A very big one actually he isn't what he seems he was actually Harry Styles a worldwide known very famous singer/songwriter and a model. He didn't like being famous and getting recognized everywhere he goes. Of course, he loved his fans so much but he just wanted a life out of the spotlight.

With that, he created this fake persona and fake life to live for himself. He liked being Marcel a nerd that no one knew about. Being invisible.

Of course, it wasn't all for that he wanted to finish high school and have a diploma if his career didn't turn out well. He was only 17 he wanted to build a life for himself.

He grabbed his backpack from the floor and put in his notebooks and some books for his classes. It was the first day of his last year. So he didn't need many books for the first day anyways.

He got downstairs and found his mum. He didn't know she was here. Normally she was in London working but I guess she wanted to make a surprise. "Mum?" Harry questioned. "I didn't know you were here"

"I wanted to surprise you!" she said excitedly. "I missed you darling" Anne said and came over to where Harry was standing in the entrance of the kitchen. She pulled harry into a welcoming and warm hug. Harry hugged back his Mum tightly.

When Harry pulled away he looked at the breakfast table. His mother had made some pancakes his favorite. "Here I made breakfast for us, come sit down," Anne said.

They sat at the table and ate their breakfast in silence.

"You know Harry you have an interview in 3 days. You need to be in London," she said trying to make conversation. "I hope everything won't be too much to handle."

"No it's fine Mum," Harry said little unsure of himself. "I'll manage" Harry gave a quick smile showing his dimples.

They finished their breakfast. "Thank you Mum breakfast was lovely," Harry said while getting up from his seat.

"You should get going now school starts in 20 minutes," Anne said. "You don't want to be late for your first day." she walked her son to the door.

"I know mum, see you after school" harry kissed his mum on the cheek and left by saying quick goodbye.

Harry walked out and got into his garage he eyed his Porsche 911 and his Black Range Rover and sighed. He couldn't use those cars for school Marcel was a nerd and he couldn't be seen with those cool cars. He passed the normal cars that he used and got into his rather old Ford. He started the engine and got out of the garage and started driving to school.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. It was kinda short...don't care lol.

Please vote and comment it will mean everything to me :)

Btw probably my other chapters going to be longer but still, I can't write shit so we'll see I guess lmao.

Love you xxx

~ N ♡