Chapter 10

I honestly don't know what to write. HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR EVERYONE (about 11 days late oop-) I was lowkey drunk while writing half of this soooo yeah ahhahahaahah.

Also, I had a lot of difficulties while writing this chapter. Wattpad didn't save half of it while writing so a lot of it got deleted. I had to rewrite it :/// Honestly I get so mad when this happens I just want to throw the computer from the window along with myself soo that's why the chapter is kinda late sorry lol.

Anygayss here is the new chapter hope y'all like it :))

Harry/Marcel's P.O.V.

I heard my phone ringing. I groaned into my pillow squeezing my eyes closed not wanting to wake up just yet.

I reach out for my phone to snooze the alarm. The ringing stopped and the terrible noise of the alarm was gone. I was ready to go back to sleep then the ringing started again.

I groaned in frustration and slowly opened my eyes only to meet with the sun coming from a small space between the closed curtains. I closed my puffy eyes again, rubbing them with the back of my hand.

I took my phone from the bedside table and when I looked at the screen I realized that the annoying ringing was not my alarm. My best mate Liam was calling.

I accepted the call and took the phone to my ear. I sat straight on the bed glancing around the room wondering what time is it?

"Hey Liam" I started with my morning voice all raspy and deep.

"Hi Harry, Watcha doin Mate?" he greeted me cheerfully. Too cheerfully in the morning for my opinion. I rubbed my eyes once again "Liam" I said without much emotion. "Why the fuck are you calling me so early in the morning" I continued and finished it with a big yawn.

Liam laugh heard through the phone. "It's almost 8 am," he says. "and I needed to say something that's why I'm calling"

I hummed in agreement. "So I was talking to my manager right and we were saying how the concert is gonna be so cool and stuff. Then I thought why not come visit my best mate before our concert." he cheered excitedly. "We also need to practice the song so it's perfect, I'm now in the car heading to Doncaster I'm so excited Mate I missed you so much too I haven't seen you for a month maybe" he literally shouted. "You are in the same house right anyways ı think I know the address, so what do you say," he asked.

What now? I honestly didn't get half of the things he was saying. It was way too early for Liam's shit right now.

"what do I say to what?" I was confused. I heard Liam sigh into the phone "I'm coming to Donny, I'm on my way right now see you there" he said.

"Oh that's great I missed you mate, "I said excitedly as possible for 8 in the morning. A smile formed on my lips. "Sorry I just woke up and didn't really get what you were saying at first. Anyways see you later."

"It's okay I assumed you've just woken up too, see ya," he said his goodbye ending the phone call.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. Shit. It was nearly half-past 8 and my classes started at 9. Shit.

I jumped out of the bed but I guess that wasn't the wisest decision. I dropped back down my eyes going dark. I rubbed my eyes again and glanced around then got up slowly.

I tried to get ready quickly as possible but that was tough when I had to put on these damn lenses

It was almost 9 and I was running through the halls trying to get to my class in time for once. I was supposed to be a nerd and nerds didn't get late to their every class. I was out of breath when I reached the classroom those long hours in the gym didn't help much.