Chapter 15

sorry guys for the very late update 

Harry/Marcel's POV

Fucking car rides

I hated them, it made me nauseous, especially the ones in the morning. Too early in the morning.

It was the next morning now and Paul had come to take me back to Doncaster. Because last night going back to my penthouse at a god-awful hour, I was tired but all of it was worth it.

I had gone on a date with Louis.

It wasn't exactly a date but I would like to call it that.

The date had gone amazing. It was most definitely the best night of my life. I still can't forget his beautiful face while laughing at my jokes.

When I sang him infinity he was the first person to hear it other than Liam who was a writer on it too so I guess it doesn't count. He said he loved the song and he really did look like he did. It gave me more confidence on sending it to Simon and releasing it.

He asked who it was written for and honestly, I haven't written it for anyone specific but I would love it to be about him. I wanted everything to involve him.

But for the song, we performed last night, Diana. I had actually added a few lyrics about him to be exact it was caused by his new behavior at school.

I wanna reach out for ya

I wanna break these walls

I wanted him to be mine. After how he acted when I was Marcel I couldn't help myself to add the lyrics.

Also, he had acted completely differently last night compared to how he's like in school. He acted like when he was at my house for dinner not exactly but still. I loved how he was with me. He was so smiley and genuine. It all felt like an amazing dream and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Especially when I kissed him on the cheek before saying goodbye. Oh god, I can't explain the way fireworks went off in my stomach.

I hope after the kiss I hadn't made things awkward but when I looked at him right after he seemed to really enjoy my little kiss. It was weird. He had a girlfriend. I had totally forgotten about it. It was going to be weird now. He was going to think I was a weirdo for kissing him. We were meant to be meeting up as friends.

I tried to push past my dilemma right now. I was too tired to be this anxious.

I couldn't put it to words how happy I was but the tiredness that came after that was shit.

Now I was sleepy and feeling nauseated in the back seat of my jeep.

Thankfully, the ride hadn't taken long and after a couple of hours of sleeping, we arrived at my house.

My free day went on fast by writing and playing some chords. I really needed the day to relax and enjoy myself.

The next day I woke up early for school in a good mood. I was going to see Louis again. Even though possibly we weren't going to talk or he wasn't going to know it's me. I still get to see and admire him.

I arrived at school on time and everything was going alright. It was a great Monday morning.

The classes went by as usual, very boring but it was alright.

Then when I met up at the breaks with Niall he told me about the Harry Styles concert he went to this weekend. He had gone to my concert? He didn't even say anything to me beforehand about going. Maybe he might have said it but probably I was too busy admiring Louis or something.

He went on and on about it and seems like he really enjoyed it.

Lunchtime came soon after. I was walking to the cafeteria on my own because we planned on meeting there.

When I walked to our table I met with possibly the most unexpected thing ever.

Niall was sitting with Louis and they looked like they were having a conversation over excitedly in my opinion by the way I was judging from Niall's arm movements and laughter.

I gulped then took a deep breath and made my way to the table clutching the food tray close to my chest.

Niall saw me approach first "Oi mate!" he welcomed me and I sat down next to him.

Louis was seated opposite of Niall.

"Hey Niall" I welcomed him and gave Louis a small nod trying not to blush.

"Mate the concert was amazing Louis was there too! We had an amazing time" Niall said enthusiastically as ever.

"What concert," I asked decided to act dumb.

"Harry Styles concert you know I told you about"

"Oh yeah I remember," I replied.

After that Niall and Louis quickly went on with their conversation. They seemed to become close mates at no time.

As they spoke I ate my lunch, joining in on their conversation sometimes.

Then Niall's phone vibrated on the phone and seconds later Louis's.

Niall picked up and his eyes widened as he looked at the screen and covered his mouth trying to contain his scream.

"What happened?" I asked confusedly.

Niall flipped his phone and shoved it to my face.

There was this magazine article that said 'Harry Styles spotted at a cafe shop after his concert with an unknown guy' and there was us. Louis and I were sitting at the coffee shop. Only my face could be seen and Louis's back was to the camera.

I was smiling at the photo, probably telling him some of my jokes?

I tried to keep a straight face, biting my lip trying to find what to say.

"Uhmm"

"Who do you think the guy is?" Niall asked like he was thinking out loud.

I turned to look at Louis over the table, he was looking down at his own phone and I could tell he was nervous.

I couldn't blame him, I was too! Thank god his face isn't showing in the picture.

"Do yall think they are friends?" Niall spoke again. "I always got a gay vibe from him so I'm not sure you know. Maybe bisexual cause he's dating Kendall Jenner I guess but I can swear its all a fucking stunt he looks too unhappy with her"

Wow! I was genuinely shocked he was almost right about everything. Did all of my fans realize this stuff?

"Wow mate, that's a lot of assumptions" Louis commented his face red.

I bet my face was red too. I was still trying to process all of this. How did anyone know we were there in the middle of the night? There weren't even any fans around. Oh! There weren't any fans except the cashier girl who asked for a picture. Ugh, I feel so silly for denying her to take a photo right now.

Niall was talking about the pictures and probably everyone was talking about it on Twitter, spreading the word.

I hope all of these photos going out wouldn't be a problem and hope Simon wouldn't hear about it.

As these went through my head my phone buzzed on the table.

It was Simon calling.

I snatched the phone from the table before anyone gave it attention and quickly got up to answer the damn phone.

-

I know its a short chapter but going to post another chapter this week promise :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Thank you all so much for 14.67K reads and 595 votes!

-Nil