Chapter 13

Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. 

-

Harry's POV

I feel like all the air in my lungs has taken away from me making me feel light-headed.

I refuse to believe this is reality, this must be one of my dreams.

I hear the loud noises from the arena echoing through the place but now all the sounds feel filtered like they can't affect me. It feels like I'm far far away from this place right now while I look into his eyes. All the stress and discomfort from earlier leaving my body, almost like he is sucking the negative energy away from me.

I don't know how long it's been that I'm standing there unable to move, talk or function in any way. I'm still looking into his beautifully structured face like it's the first time I'm seeing it. He finally pulls away from my touch. 

Oh! I haven't even realized I have been holding him the whole time.

Holding him? Oh my god. I feel like my insides are going to burst out from the things I'm feeling. 

This is not the best time to have one of my 'Louis freak outs' I remind myself.

How does he look so good all the time, having this effect on me?

We have a fair amount of distance between us but not as close as it's before. Which helped me to finally find my voice.

"Umm hi," I say smiling widely at him, probably looking like a total idiot.

I see his lips turn upwards "You already said that" he remarks.

Oh, What a way to look like an idiot.

And Of course! I totally forgot about him being a sassy fucker.

"Uh yeah," I say letting out a nervous laugh. My hand goes up to my hair, then to scratch the back of my neck trying to think of a way to make our encounter less awkward.

But he giggles. He fucking giggles at my nervous state.

I think I never saw anything more adorable in my life. The way his eyes crinkle when he laughs makes my knees feel week.

Then it hits me. He doesn't know the real me, Harry. He only knows Marcel. So calling him by his name wouldn't be the best. So I decide on asking his name would be appropriate.

"What's your name?" I ask can't able to hide my goofy smile off my face.

He looks taken aback "Louis" he answers simply. I was about to open my mouth to reply I hear the security guards making their way here.

Shit. The show is probably about to start.

"Mr. Styles you need to go back to the backstage," the long build bodyguard says and the other trying to escort me. "Gotta go" my face falls as I mumble. 

The bodyguards start to take me backstage. I look behind and see Louis is still standing looking at the scene in front of him. Before I pass the corner, I realize it would be rude not to introduce myself too. "I'm Harry by the way" I yell back.

Right after I do that I mentally facepalm myself for saying that. He definitely thinks I'm a total idiot now, even If he didn't before.

The guards escort me to the changing rooms and I see we have about 15 minutes before the show starts. I change into my stage clothes which weren't really different from my usual wear.

I've just put on a black t-shirt, black jeans and to top it off I've put on my green bandana which I found in my car this morning. 

I found Liam sitting in the same position when I've felt but now he had a guitar in his arms, slowly strumming the strings. His head snapped up. "Where were you? There is not much time left"