Surprised 😍Ch.3

Isa was very shocked and surprised and the same time upon reading the acceptance letter from the University she always dreamt of being.
  She immediately jumped and hugged her Dad.
Thank you, Thank you so very much Dad she said still hugging him.
  Anything for my princess,Eric replied to his daughter.
  But how did you know I wanted to go to Columbia University in New York, Isabel asked her dad.
    If you don't want people to know what you plan and wish for then don't leave your dairy lying on the table, he teased her.
  So that's how you found out, she replied while laughing.
  Yep, now prepare your self madam engineer cause you are going on Monday. Ruth added.
  What! Isa screamed in joy
Yeah, Eric replied.

Now good night I have to go rest I have work tomorrow, Eric said and went upstairs to his room.
  Good Dad,Isa replied.

Hey, Ms Isabel Andrews why do you look upset now. Ruth asked while holding her Chin
  Mom it's just that I ... I will miss you and Dad alot she said with a frown.
  Ohh... so that's why my princess looks scared, her mother asked.
  Maybe,Isa replied.
    Don't worry, you will be coming to visit us in holidays and any weekend if you want and besides we all have to abduct to new environments in order to achieve our goals.
  Yeah you right mom, Isa replied.
  Now please give me a smile because I know my girl will manage anything to achieve her goal and make me proud.
Ruth said to her.
  She smiled and said thanks Mom,
Anytime honey, Ruth replied
   Now let's go get some sleep, Ruth said while holding her hand and they headed to her room.
  Good night, Ruth told Isa and switched off the lights.
    Good night mom, Isa replied.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote and comment.
Do let me know of some suggestions on the story.

😘😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️