CH.11: happy,horrible graduation day

Throughout the years of studying together, Isa and Frank became very good friends as a matter of fact more than just friends because Isa is Frank's girlfriend.
Frank now knows almost everything about Isabel, but I can't say the same on Isabel's side because she only knows everything that he has allowed her to know.
I know this sounds quiet suspicious... I mean why should he know everything about her while she only knows what he has allowed to know about him.
Anyways... I know we are surely going to find out in the coming chapters.
So, let's uncover the mystery together.

Back to the story
Finally the wait is over!!!
It's a busy but exciting day at the university of Columbia, smiles are displayed on the faces of all the students who worked hard enough to get what they left their homes for.
OMG!!! Happiness is flowing like a river on its banks.

Hey.. What took you so long, I informed you of this day three days before... But here you are late! Isa shouted at the makeup artist who just arrived.
Isa.... She's here now, isn't she? Chill. Natalie tried to calm her friend down.
Whatever, let's get started now I don't want to be late be quick but do it beautifully I can't afford to be late for my graduation.
Sorry Ms Isabel next this won't repeat itself.(makeup artist)

After some time, both Isa and Natalie were all done with makeup.
Looking at herself in the mirror and satisfied with what she saw, Isa said "thank you I love it. I see you aren't just good at being late but quiet excellent at job. "
I will take that as a compliment, the artist replied with a smile.
In between laughs Natalie said, yes it is a compliment though it somehow came out indirectly.
Done with the makeup and hair styles the girls headed for the dressing room to put on their special dresses for the special day.
Coming out Isa was in a white simple short tight dress with nude clear ankle strap heels, while Natalie was in a white lace cocktail dress with nude transparent heels.
Hey.. What is it? You don't look like your usual self. A concerned Natalie asked Isa
Well honestly I don't know, but I feel uneasy. Isa told her friend
Wait are my parents here yet? Isa asked Natalie as if someone has just alarmed her. I don't think so. Natalie answered.
Without any hesitation, Isa rushed for her phone and dialed her mother'line.

Phone conversation
Ruth: Hello.. Hunny how are you?
Isabel: Am fine mom, how far are you ?
Ruth: Aaah.. We are on our way hunny, don't worry we can't miss your big day.
Isabel:  Mom. How far are you? Are you in New York yet?
Ruth: yes we are.
Isabel: that's better. Don't be late please
Ruth: Don't worry we won't be, besides even if we aren't physically there with you always remember we are always with you because you are in heart and mind and I certainly know we are in your heart.
Isabel: Yes mom.

With that being said, Isa cut the call.
End of conversation.

Well they will be here so just relax don't allow stress to overcome your happiness today. Natalie encouraged Isa.
Yeah. Isa replied with a smile
The two were busy getting their purses, when they heard a knock on their door.
Immediately opening the door, Natalie jumped in a hug on the guy that was standing outside.
Surprised.. Isabel just stood watching the two.
Wow you have grown so beautiful. The guy complimented Natalie.
Awww really? Natalie asked the guy with a huge smile on her face.
Yes. The guy agreed
Thanks. Where are mom and dad? Natalie asked him
Aren't I enough for you. The guy jokingly asked her
Na... Now where are they? She anxiously asked him again.
Awww... Here we are sweetie. A woman answered while she made her way to where the guy stood, with a man beside her.. Probably her husband, Natalie's dad
Mom, Dad! Natalie shouted as she gave them both a hug.
How are you? Natalie'Dad greeted her
Am fine, you two have gained. Natalie jokingly complimented her parents
The four bursted in a laugh.
Who is she? Natalie's mom asked Natalie Motioning to Isabel who was still standing inside watching the family with a smile.
Ohh my.. Forgive my bad manners, Natalie said with a smile as she brought her friend near her family.
Mom, Dad, Daniel.. Meet Isabel my friend, Isa..my family.
Finally I've gotten to meet the Isabel I have been hearing about. Natalie's mom said with a smile
It's a pleasure meeting you all. Isabel said with a smile.
Ahmm..Natalie, is that you were jealous or something? Daniel mischievously asked his sister while holding her shoulder.
Everyone stared him.
Because you never mentioned that Isabel was this beautiful. He finished.
I wanted you to see it for yourself. Natalie replied and they all laughed again.
Okay we have to go take our sits now and I guess the two of you have to finish what ever is left. Natalie'Dad suggested.
Okay see you all soon. Natalie said.
The couple went but Daniel was still standing and staring Isabel.
That included you Daniel, besides Isa here already has a boyfriend. Natalie told her brother with a raised eyebrow.
And how does that concern me. Daniel asked his sister.
You well know what I mean. Natalie answered then closed the door.
Wow you are one happy family. Isa complimented Natalie who walked towards her.
Thanks. She replied with a smile.
Both heading to the door, they heard another knock.
Daniel I.... Natalie stopped talking as she opened the door to Frank.
Hey... Frank don't mind that, I thought it was someone else. Natalie told him
I see... He replied
Hi babe, Isa greeted Frank
Hey.. Shall we?He replied as he offered her his hand.
Natalie locked the door and the three headed for the Morningside campus where the commencement was held.

NATALIE'S OUTFIT 👆👆

NATALIE'S OUTFIT 👆👆

ISABEL'S OUTFIT 👆👆👆👆🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎉

🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎓🎉

The ceremony has already began but Isabel can't see her parents.
She's being trying to call them but their phones are off.
Worried and angry Isabel walks back and forth.
Sweetheart come down am sure they are almost here. Frank tries to calm her down.
Yes Isa, let's be patient. Natalie adds.
But it seems Isabel is too carried away to even get their words.

Still worried and trying her parents phones, her name is called out and at the same time she receives a call.
Too desperate to find out about her parents, Isabel ignores going to get her award and answers the call.
Hello.. Is this Ms Andrews?
Yes... It is, who's this?
It's the police, we are sorry to inform you that your parents have been involved in an accident and have passed away.

Swallowing hard, Isa drops the phone as she sees the world go round and round, before she knows  darkness overtakes her.
Frank carries her to the car, while Natalie rushes to inform her family.

🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥 🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥🏥

Waking up, Isabel finds herself on a hospital bed with Frank and Natalie standing next to the bed with worried faces.
Closing her eyes, the voice comes running in her mind,
"your parents have been involved in an accident and have passed away"

Mom. Dad!!!! Isa shouts while tears continuously run down her face as she tries to get out of bed and run to wherever her legs will carry her.
No.. No please let me go, they need me right now... Mom and dad need my help..they only have me and I only have them..Please let me go..
Frank please let me go,Natalie please tell him to let me go..No..no..doctor..no please let me go my parents need..please, please, please, please. Isa continued pleading until the the medicine the doctor injected on her arm took her into darkness and she slept.
Natalie cried as she saw her broken friend on the bed.

    After some time Isabel woke up and was discharged. Even though awake, Isabel was like she's still unconscious as she wasn't saying anything.
Seeing her condition, Natalie's parents suggested she goes to their home. Upon arrival, Natalie took Isabel to her room where she still sat like a stature on the bed.
After Freshening, Natalie went to the kitchen and got her friend some food.
Coming in, she still found her sitted with eyes fixed on the wall.
  Isa... See I have brought you food, it's your favorite. Natalie told her but she didn't get any response.
After trying to get her to eat but to no avail.
Natalie left the food beside the bed then closed the door behind as she left  to give her friend some space.
       Left alone, Isabel cried her heart out the entire night as the memories of her parents came rushing to her mind. She cried and didn't realize when she slept.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Emotional right, poor Isabel losing both her parents on her graduation day.
But I hope you guys enjoyed it, please don't forget to vote, comment and share.
I love you all 💕💞💖💗💝
𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼.