ch. 12

The next day in the morning, Natalie decided to go check on Isabel, opening the door she found the bed already and Isabel wasn't there.
Isa... Isa.. Isa. Natalie called as she knocked on the bathroom door receiving no response, Natalie opened the door and Isabel wasn't there.
Worried she quickly walked down the stairs...
Hey sweetie, how are you? Her mother greeted her.
Mom have you seen Isa? Natalie asked her mother. No, isn't she in the bedroom. Natalie's mom replied.
What's going on? Daniel asked coming to the dining. Have you perhaps seen Isabel? Natalie asked her brother.
No.. Wasn't she in your bedroom. He asked back.
She isn't there, have checked the entire room. Natalie explained.
Mom check the library while Natalie and I check in the gardens outside. Daniel instructed.

They checked everywhere but didn't find Isabel. Coming back the trio sat down on the couch in the living room. Where can she be? Tasha asked (Tasha is Natalie's mom)
Only God knows, I guess. Natalie replied leaning on the couch.
Have you tried calling her? Daniel asked his sister. She's not picking up, Natalie replied.
Angelina...! Daniel called out their maid. Yes, sir. She answered she stood before them. Call Joe then you both come here. Daniel instructed her
In less than a second, the two were standing before Daniel.
Have you two seen Isabel Natalie's friend? He questioned the two
Yes sir, I saw her go out while I was cleaning the dining table. Angelina replied.
Did she tell you anything? Natalie questioned. No, neither did she replied to my greeting. She answered.
And you, did you see her? Tasha asked Joe. Yes ma'am but she didn't say anything though I heard her tell the taxi driver something like hospital.he replied.
OK,you may go back to your duties. Daniel told the two.
Natalie stood up and started heading for the door. Where are you going? Tasha questioned her daughter.
To the hospital. She replied.
I will go with you. Daniel told his sister. Sure but don't you have to go for work now? She asked him.
No, I don't have anything pending. He replied as he walked to her.
You two keep me updated. Tasha told her children.
Okay mom. Natalie replied and the two took for Daniel's car.
Reaching the hospital, they met Isabel coming out. Isa...Natalie called her while holding her shoulders.
Daniel on the other hand released a breathe he didn't know he was holding.
You got us really worried, why didn't you tell me? Natalie asked her friend
Yes Isabel, you really got us worried. Daniel added.
Am sorry guys.. I didn't mean to make you worry. I was called to sign some papers and I also needed to prepare for tomorrow's flight. Isabel explained in a low voice.
Flight...? to where? Natalie asked
I plan to fly back home tomorrow so that they can be put to rest. Isa replied
Isa.. You should have told me I would have helped you and done everything needed for you. Daniel told Isabel

The trio went to the car and Daniel drove them back home.
After arriving, the only words Isabel said were, "sorry Mrs Jones" it's ok hunny, Tasha replied lovingly.
Isabel went back to Natalie's room, freshened up then changed to another black atire.
Sitting on the bed, she got her phone... opened her gallery and stared her parents picture.

Mom.. Daddy, you said you love so much. But why did you leave me all alone without even saying goodbye...
Why did you say it indirectly when we talked on the phone. I regret asking you to come to my graduation, maybe if I didn't tell you to come and pleasurised you to hurry you wouldn't have left me all alone.
Mom.. I miss you... Daddy I miss you
How am I going to live life without you two....

Tears flowed on Isabel's face like rain drops as she talked to her parents picture not realizing someone had entered the room until a hand touched her shoulder, looking behind.. She came face to face with Frank and without any hesitation she hugged him tightly like a teddy bear,
They left me.... Without even saying goodbye, they are gone! She cried on top of her voice.
After an hour of crying on Frank's shoulder Isabel fell asleep.
How is she? Natalie asked Frank
Bad.. But she's sleeping now. He replied.
It's a hard for her, losing both parents at once isn't an easy thing. Tasha added.