Worry comes with Uncertainty

"Boscha! Don't send that!" Amity chased Boscha around Willow's room trying to get her scroll.

"You were happy to sing it for us!"

"I didn't know you were recording!" Boscha snickered while pushing Amity away from her.

"It's your fault for not checking our scrolls!" Amity just groaned.

"You're unbelievable." Admitting defeat Amity slumped down in the dark blue beanbag.

"You do have a great singing voice though Amity." Luz cheerfully reclaimed her spot next to Amity. Causing a big dopey grin to appear on her face.

"You think so?" Amity turned her gaze to meet Luz's. Her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, all jokes aside you're pretty good." Boscha looked up from her scroll to focus on the conversation.

"Wait. This is perfect!" Willow grabbed Boscha's shoulder nearly jumping up and down in excitement. "Boscha look at this!" Boscha took the scroll from Willow's hand looking it over.

"You're kidding right? This song was made as a sequel?" Boscha laughed. "Hey Luz you know this?"

"I notice how she looks at me, but I pretend that I don't see"

Luz concentrated on the music. Listening closely as each lyric was played. "Maybe...? It's been a while since I tried looking for more songs to listen too." Luz chuckled. She tried to say something else, but stopped reaching for throat.

"L-luz are you okay?" Amity instinctively put her hand Luz's shoulder. Quietly panicking to herself.

"S-some...thing out-side." Luz's voice sounded weak as she pointed towards Willow's bedroom window. "I- I can't...." Luz fell forward nearly hitting the ground if Amity hadn't caught her.

"Luz?!" Amity held Luz in her arms as Boscha and Willow searched for what Luz was talking about.

"What in the world..." Boscha fixated her eyes a figure lingering in the trees behind Willow's house. "Wait a second...I-is that Odalia?! O-or at least the clone?!"

"Luz! Are you okay?!" Amity frantically searched for any sign of life in Luz. Noticing the shallowness in Luz's breathing Amity's grip tightened. "Please wake up..." Amity held Luz close as Boscha ran outside to figure out what was outside.

"Here let me see her." Willow crouched down to Amity's level. A sympathetic look in her eyes.

-

Emira nervously paced around the waiting room. Racking her brain of why her and Viney couldn't see Edric.

"Em you should calm down. The healers are only going to help him." Viney grabbed Emira's hand to stop her from pacing.

"I-I just wanna make sure he's okay."

"I get that, but he'll want you to stay calm for him right?"

"I suppose so..." Emira rubbed her thumb over the palm of Viney's hand. Considering what to do next. "You know, we haven't been hanging out as much since you got out of the detention track." Emira smiled slightly recalling a few memories she's fond of.

"Well getting used to my new schedule is a bit more difficult than I expected." Viney giggled counting all the times she got lost without using the secret doors. "I mean I know how to get to every class using the passageways, but navigating the actual halls is hard? How does that even make sense?" The two witches laughed enjoying the much lighter atmosphere the new topic brought.

"It's been weird not skipping class to see you, but messing with Mittens and Luz is almost as fun."

"How is she?"

"Mittens? Well she's probably flustered right now, considering the fact she's with Luz. Check out what Willow sent me." Emira summoned her scroll opening her messages and tapping Willow's contact.

"No way! Their both to oblivious to admit their feelings to each other." Viney took the scroll from Emira's hands to focus on the photos. "This has to be illusions, or Mythshop." Emira chuckled at Viney's disbelief.

"Who else would Mittens kiss for that to be mythshopped?" Viney pondered the question for a moment.

"Okay let's say this is real, who confessed first?"

"According to Willow. Amity was going to confess, but Luz kissed her before she got the chance."

"Okay now I'm convinced this is fake. There is no way Luz, the most oblivious person ever known, made the first move."

"Say what you want I'm happy to continue to prove you wrong. And~ I can get Mittens to confirm it next time you see her." Viney playfully rolled her eyes as they ranted on about their argument.

-

Lilith now stuck with her own restraints sat next to her sister. Neither able to move. "Edalyn?"

"Hmm? What is it Lily?" Eda looked over at her sister curious at the sudden small talk.

"That human of yours. Why did you do this for her? Even when we we're kids you weren't fond of having children, so why care for one that's from another world? And don't just say 'because she'd help sell my human stuff'" Eda laughed at Lilith's comment.

"Well that's what it started as, but the longer she stayed at the owl house. I guess I grew attached to her. She's got so much against her on the boiling isles, but she's choose to stay. No matter how many times she nearly gets eaten." Eda chuckled. "You get stuff like that right? With that protégé of yours." Lilith nodded. A soft smile forming on her face as she thought of Amity.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry about the young Blight. She's got so much ahead of her I don't want her to get caught up with her families wishes. Nor should her siblings."

"What do you mean?"

"Alador and Odalia have practically planned out their children's lives. Their jobs, the tracks they're in, even who'll they'll marry. I don't want Amity to be affected by it." Lilith sighed remembering all the times Amity mentioned her parents behavior.

"No surprise to me. Seeing the way those two acted in school it's kinda expected. A little surprised that Alador went through with the arranged marriage thing though."

"Really? How come?" Eda gave her sister a shocked look before bursting into laughter. "Why are you laughing?!"

"You're joking right?" Eda couldn't help but laugh the entire time. "Lily, Alador has a thing for you. He has since middle school."

"What?!"

"Unngh I'm surrounded by oblivious idiots..."