Ilusions

Amity started running through the forest.No point or destination.Whilst running Amity trips on a rock and is caught by someone.

"A-amity?" The familiar voice came from an unlikely hiker.

"Boscha?!What are you doing here?"Boscha started to blush a little.Amity never saw her like this.

"I-I'm just visiting a friend.We wanted to meet up in the forest."As far as Amity knew Willow was the only other person wandering in the forest.Why would Boscha ever talk to Willow?

"Oh who is it?"Amity was curious, and she knew how to make Boscha talk.

"Nobody!I just gotta go!"Boscha swooped past Amity, but she didn't stop her.She could question her later.Amity was really only concerned about Luz.

"Wait a second...."Amity walked around the area where Boscha was standing, and quickly realized it was where Luz told Amity she would takeover her role as Grom Queen.Amity chuckled at the memory of Luz's clumsy self. "That shouldn't be there...."

Amity noticed an extra rock placed near the ones she had sat on.When Amity picked up the rock she found a note under it. "This is Luz's handwriting!"Amity quickly unfolded the note and proceeded to read.

Dear Amity,
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my plan to free Eda.
Gus set up a special Illusion spell where only you could her me.I'm not dead. I'm just waiting for you to find me.I hope you get this.

~Love, Luz Noceda.Your dorky otter.

Amity smiled at the note.She could feel herself blush too.But above all else Amity was relived.Luz was alive and she could finally start a relationship with her.If only she knew where Luz was....

"I'll find you, my dorky otter." Amity smirked and ran back to The Owl House.She felt like she was going to squeal from excitement.

-

Meanwhile With Emira and Edric....

"How can there be nothing on necromancy?!"Edric was impatiently wondering around the forbidden section.He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.He may or may not have gotten banned from the library last week.

"Calm down Edric, you're going to get us caught if you keep stomping around."

"Yeah sure..."Edric leaned on the wall looking at the floor.His thoughts have been getting to him, and he's started feeling more guilty everyday. "Hey Emira do you ever feel guilty about pranking mittens?" Emira stopped searching to look over at Edric.His eyes had a look of sympathy in them.Emira noticed the shift in Edric's behavior the other day,she was expecting this.

"I've always felt bad for Amity, but I never felt guilty.If that makes sense."Emira gave Edric a reassuring smile.Which seemed to help Edric a bit, but he was still wrapped in his head.He wished he treated Amity better at least been there for her more often.Edric sighed and looked up.He hit his head on the wall.

"Oww!"Edric quickly moved off the wall to rub his head.Emira chuckled at her brother before trying pulling a book off  one of the hundreds of shelves. "Uhh what are you doing?"

"It's stuck! Whaa!" Emira fell backwards while Edric smirked at what he thought was just Emira being stupid.

"Come on, it can't be that hard."Edric walked towards the half pulled book and tried his luck.Turns out it was that hard. "What the hex?!Who makes a book you can't read?!"

Emira just sat there laughing as her brother struggled .Edric eventually casted a strength spell.When Edric pulled the book it moved slightly revealing a secret door in the wall.

"What is that?"Emira looked towards the door in confusion.

"Maybe that's where the necromancy books are?"Edric said in just as much confusion.

"Doesn't hurt to look."Emira walked through the door Edric following close behind.

What is this?